With the ADP SmartComplianceSM Wage Garnishments module
As an employer, you want to deliver consistent, accurate and compassionate services to your employees with wage garnishments, but you also must balance this with your obligation to comply with the varying wage garnishment requirements and the costs associated with the entire process.
You deal with:
- Increasing and varying agency requirements
- Changing legislation and potential employer liability
- Difficulty maintaining continuity through people and business changes
These challenges can make it difficult to maintain a balance between cost efficiency and risk management while also delivering good employee service.
Reduce Complexity but Remain Scalable
Establish a process that helps ensure that varying wage garnishment requirements are met and helps reduces unknown, so you can stay agile as you grow and hire.
- Comprehensive service
- Wage garnishment order evaluation
- Notice management
- Jurisdiction specific
Keep Up with the Latest Requirements
Although state and lien type requirements vary widely, you need to be sure that you are managing your process to meet them all.
- Operational standards employ latest filing and notice requirements
- Knowledge built into processes and training
Deal with Your Employees Appropriately
From order evaluation to disbursements, you need to maintain consistent expertise attuned to this sensitive area of employee relations.
- Management of virtually the entire process on your behalf
- Frees you and employees from many burdensome administrative tasks
- Process garnishments in all U.S. jurisdictions
- Employee call center with staff trained to manage garnishment issues
More information about the Wage Garnishments module
ADP has pioneered a new solution in garnishment processing. Unlike the traditional garnishment payment services that simply cut checks, ADP has instituted a comprehensive approach to managing a garnishment order while utilizing your ERP or in-house payroll system, offering a cost effective solution to help manage all aspects of wage garnishment processing.
This one-of-a-kind garnishment service helps relieve employers from the challenging, complex, and labor-intensive tasks associated with managing wage garnishments. More importantly, this comprehensive garnishment service helps provide employers protection against unwarranted liability and lawsuits. These wage garnishment services include lien processing for new, modified, and released orders, disbursement of payments and letter generation, and a confidential call center for employees, custodial parents and third party calls.
Take advantage of ADP’s core competencies through:
- Document retention for cataloging purposes
- Accurate and timely IWO or e-IWO and lien analysis
- Prompt payments and required correspondence to payee or state agencies
- Timely generation of garnishment status notification letters
Help lighten the burden of answering emotional calls from custodial parents, employees, attorneys, or payees through ADP’s confidential call center. Our advanced call monitoring and tracking system helps provide proper documentation for auditing purposes. All calls are received by Spanish- and English-speaking representatives.
* ADP internal data