Industry analyst firm Everest Group has released its Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) in North America PEAK Matrix® 2021 evaluation, recognizing ADP again as a Leader among service providers in North America. The PEAK Matrix is a framework used to assess the market success and overall delivery capability of service providers. Everest Group classifies service providers based on three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders and Aspirants.
“ADP RPO has the expertise to cater to buyers of all sizes across multiple industries in North America. Its continued investments in 2020 has helped it to create a robust technology stack and expand its advisory and market intelligence offerings," said Arkadev Basak, Vice President, Everest Group. “This differentiation helped to position the firm as a Leader on Everest Group's RPO in North America Services PEAK Matrix 2021.”
Everest recognized ADP for the following strengths:
- Leading provider of HRO services with integrated, single provider offering for RPO and HRO solutions
- Strong presence in the North American market and unmatched delivery footprint
- Strengthened global presence in Asia, allowing clients to leverage opportunities
- Strong experience serving clients across multiple industries with client-appreciated domain knowledge and expertise
- Custom advisory, sourcing partnerships and tools and software to help clients achieve their DE&I goals
- Strong technology ecosystem, with proprietary talent acquisition platform ADP Recruiting Management
The evaluation assessed ADP RPO, which provides:
Check out the ADP focused excerpt of the report and reach out to see how ADP can help you with your recruitment needs today.