ADP is proud to announce that is has been named a leader in the 2019 Everest Multi-Country Payroll (MCP) Solutions PEAK Matrix 2019 report. Everest Group assessed the market impact, vision and capability of 15 providers on the PEAK Matrix into three categories – Leaders, Major Contenders and Aspirants. The Multi-country Payroll (MCP) Solutions PEAK Matrix Assessment 2019 is a framework that provides an objective, data-driven and comparative assessment of MCPS service providers based on market success and delivery capability.
Everest identified ADP as a leader in the MCP Solutions PEAK Matrix Assessment 2019 report. Leaders have significant market presence across all geographies. Compared to last year, ADP moved up on the market impact axis. As a leader, ADP covers the maximum number of client employees in the market. According to Everest, leaders have constantly innovated and invested in developing technological capabilities to differentiate themselves from others in the market.
“ADP is among the few players who have made significant strides in providing an integrated payroll solution to their buyers through its key acquisitions and partnerships,” said Anil Vijayan, vice president, Everest Group. “Its investments in enhancing its solution to create an integrated HR services ecosystem for its clients along with advanced analytics capabilities have helped it emerge as a Leader in the assessment.”
Some of ADP’s strengths include:
- Covers the maximum number of client employees in the market.
- Focus on expanding and strengthening international payroll offerings, ADP recently acquired Celergo, helping it expand its coverage.
- Opportunity to centralize international payroll data into a single system of record, which will improve the efficiency of its HR data-payroll integration process.
- Integration enhancements with platforms such as SuccessFactors, Oracle, WorkDay and Infor.
- Strong analytics capabilities, through ADP DataCloud analytics, which is powered by actual operational data and is capable of benchmarking and predictive analytics.
- And more!
Download the full results of the Everest MCP Solutions PEAK report now!