Going from BAD to Good: Overcoming Benefits Appreciation Deficit
Your benefits may be top-notch, but they won’t help you recruit and retain top talent if employees don’t appreciate them.
HOW IT WORKS
Run a better business, for you and your employees.
ADP Resource enhances your HR services, simplifying HR management for you, and improving the employee experience from hire to retire. A team of HR experts is ready to answer your questions, and at every step along the way provide the advice and guidance you need to help you make the right decisions for your business.
Recruitment & Selection
Successful HR management starts with finding and hiring the right people using comprehensive talent management solutions.
- Online job postings
- Basic compensation analysis
- Resume searches and screening
- Job descriptions
- Initial telephone interviews
- Pre-employment services including background checks and drug tests
Payroll & Tax Administration
As the global leader in payroll services, ADP is uniquely qualified to help manage your payroll, tax withholding and other related services.
- Paychecks and direct deposit
- Employment tax withholding, administration and filing
- W-2 administration
- Self-service data management and reporting tools
- Wage garnishments and related administration
- Paid time off accrual tracking
- Automated time and attendance system
Today's mobile workforce demands mobile solutions. That's why ADP Resource delivers mobile pay and 401(k) statements keeping your employees informed and aware no matter where they are.
Employee Benefits Programs & 401(k)
ADP's scale and bargaining power provides you with access to a choice of premium health care, retirement and other employee benefits.
- Employee Benefits Program
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- COBRA/HIPAA administration (where applicable)
- Self-service employee portal and toll-free service
- 401(k) and Retirement Plan Services
- No Hidden Fees
- Completely transparent administrative fees
- Unbiased investment approach (i.e., we have no proprietary funds)
- Easy to Manage
- Seamless integration between your payroll and 401(k) plan
- Elimination of many administrative and recordkeeping tasks
- Less administrative burden so you can focus on growing your business
- Retirement Ready
- Engaging education program for employees about the plan's benefits
- On-going encouragement so employees to use the plan to its full potential
By combining online HR management tools with an assigned human resources business partner at ADP, you'll be able to streamline and reduce the burden of day-to-day benefits administration tasks.
- A single point of contact at ADP for all HR management issues
- Performance management, plus skills tracking
- Online new hire processing
- Self-service tools, forms and reporting for managers and employees
Training & Development
Through a variety of training options and delivery methods, both you and your employees can gain knowledge and skills to put to use immediately.
- In-person classroom training on a variety of core subjects:
- Pre-employment services and hiring
- Employee development
- Regulatory compliance
- Workplace safety
- Virtual classroom and online training on additional subjects
- Additional online courses through our partnership with SkillSoft
- Safety and loss prevention training for managers and supervisors
Risk Management & Safety
We devote significant resources to helping you manage risk and achieve safety objectives. The result? Better employee morale, fewer worker injuries, reduced downtime and lower costs.
- Workers' compensation insurance*
- OSHA compliance and telephonic safety support by your assigned risk management and safety specialist
- Customizable safety manual and program development or review of current programs
- Loss analysis guidance
- Accident investigation guidance and review
- Web based safety awareness training
*Provided by Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc.
It's never easy to terminate an employee. But if you need to then it's essential that you go about it in the right way in order to avoid exposure to lawsuits or other issues.
- Expert HR guidance to help you with discipline or termination processes and discussions
- Completion of all necessary COBRA-related paperwork
- State Unemployment Insurance administration
- Career outplacement assistance
*In 2011, ADP commissioned Chatham Partners to conduct a follow-up study about employee education, which found that plan participation increased sharply following an employee education enrollment meeting with an ADP Retirement Counselor. The results indicated on average a 19% boost in participation rates for plans that held a meeting after moving their 401(k) program to ADP.
Free Online Demo
See the My ADP Resource portal in action.
Do you want your company
to soar to new heights of
success and growth?
41% of employment lawsuits target companies with under 100 employees.
ADP Resource can help keep you ahead of constantly shifting
state and federal regulations.
Small businesses spend $2800 more per employee in compliance costs each year than mid- to large-sized companies.
Start spending less and getting more with ADP Resource.