Form 10950-C for Employees

Contact Us

Back to Support for Employees Of ADP Clients

Form W-2 and Form 1099 Guide for

ADP is here to help as much as we can, but for most questions regarding Form W-2, Form 1099 and
other tax issues, we recommend you speak with your payroll or benefits department.

What to Expect


Your employers are required to provide you with Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement. Form W-2 must be mailed out or hand-delivered to you no later than January 31st.

You can view your W-2 online by logging in to your ADP product after January 31.

View your W-2 Online

Employee Logins
ADP® iPay Statements:  Employee Login     Login Support
ADP Portal:  Employee Login     Login Support

See all logins

If you are not sure which ADP product to log in to, or need a login, please talk to your HR department.

Employees: Go Mobile!

The easiest way to access:

  • Pay & W2 tax statements
  • Time sheets
  • Retirement accounts
  • Benefit & FSA plans

...and more

Download the free app, or log in from your mobile browser: (

Apple icon Android icon Amazon icon

iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.


What if I haven’t received my W-2 or 1099?
If you have not received your Form W-2 or Form 1099, please contact your employer to learn if and when the W-2 was delivered. If it was mailed, it may have been returned to your employer because of an incorrect or incomplete address. If you do not receive your W-2 by February 15th, you can call the IRS at 800-829-1040.

My Form W-2 or 1099 information is incorrect. Who do I contact?
If your Form W-2 or 1099 information is incorrect, please contact your employer to make the change. Examples of wrong information would be an incorrect Social Security Number, incorrect name, or incorrect wages. If your attempts to have a Form W-2 corrected by your employer are unsuccessful and it is after February 15th, contact the IRS at 800-829-1040.

I need a W-2 or 1099 from employer who has gone out of business. What do I do?
If your former employer is no longer in business, they are still obligated to provide you with a W-2. If you still do not receive your W-2 by February 15th, you can call the IRS at 800-829-1040.

If you decide to call the IRS after February 15th, it will be helpful to have your last paystub available which should include your employer’s Employer Identification Number (EIN).

Please note: ADP does not provide W-2s to current or former employees of ADP clients.

Need help on another topic?
See all of our Employee Support topics.

ADP and the ADP logo are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.