Hear That Clock Ticking?
Let the data grab begin! New Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting requirements go into effect in early 2016. Here's what you need to know to get ready to file.
With ADP TotalSource human capital management services we handle the HR administration and employee benefits while you focus on building your business.
ADP TotalSource =
Health and Benefits
Taxes. Payroll. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Health Care Reform. Workers' comp insurance. Compliance. Employee benefits. Get them right, and your business will run smoothly. Get them wrong, and you’ll face penalties, dissatisfied employees, and possibly even litigation. ADP can help. ADP TotalSource PEO services offer a co-employment relationship in which you retain the day-to-day control over how you manage your employees, and ADP manages critical HR management and benefits administration responsibilities. You also benefit from access to a strategic HR business partner dedicated to helping you make the best decisions for your business, even in an uncertain economy.
Focus on your business while reducing risk with human resources outsourcing.
With ADP TotalSource PEO services, ADP serves as your Professional Employer Organization (PEO), using a “co-employment” model. This means that while you retain the day-to-day control over how you manage your employees, ADP manages critical HR management and employee benefits administration responsibilities. As a result, you will benefit from:
- Expertise: Gain a trusted advisor to help your organization proactively manage your employees.
- Risk Management: Share responsibilities with a leading authority on employment risk.
- ACA Compliance Assistance Easily manage crucial employer-related elements of Health Care Reform, including but not limited to the offering of ACA-compliant health plans, determination of applicable large employer (ALE) status, , assessing affordability for offers of coverage, managing Marketplace new hire notifications, critical Regulatory Management, and assisting with completing, issuing and transmitting Forms 1094-C and 1095-C.
- Scale Up or Down: Be able to scale up or down with a minimal impact on your infrastructure.
- Purchasing Power: Optimize your employee services and benefits offerings with the clout of a Fortune 500® company.
For many small and mid-sized organizations, human resources outsourcing helps reduce the burdens of HR management and benefits administration so the principals can focus on building business. In addition, a strategic HR business partner dedicated to your business provides the advice and guidance to help you make the best decisions for your business.
Access Fortune 500®-caliber benefits coverage through ADP TotalSource.
TotalSource + Mobile
A mobile workforce requires mobile statements and benefit information. TotalSource delivers.
ADP TotalSource HR outsourcing services provide you with access to a wide range of employee benefits and HR services typically only available to larger organizations, including:
- Employee assistance programs
- Training and development opportunities
- Online management of health savings accounts (HSA) or flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Help navigating a changing employment landscape from an advisor with expertise in risk, Health Care Reform, employment and benefits administration.
We’ve carefully designed these services to help your employees appreciate and value the benefits you provide, maintain a better work/life balance, and stay engaged in their jobs.
1 Source: Dell Software's Competitive Edge Research study, April 2014.
2 Source: ACA Study, ADP Research Institute, 2014.
Want to Learn More About TotalSource?
See My TotalSource In Action
My TotalSource is an online self-service tool that managers and employees use to perform key HR-related tasks.
Get a quick overview of TotalSource's capabilities and benefits.
Meet Jim and see how a PEO solution helped him overcome his challenges and allowed him to focus on his business.
Hear That Clock Ticking?
The Time to Get Ready for the New
ACA Reporting Requirement is Now.
89% of companies with a big data initiative in progress report significant improvements in company decision making.1
Only 46% of employers are prepared for ACA reporting.2
Did you know that ADP TotalSource completes
ACA 1094-C and 1095-C reporting for their clients?