Retirement Plan Services Overview
Put Your Employees on the Road to Retirement Readiness
You need to do everything you can to attract and hold onto the best talent. By providing a retirement plan such as a 401(k) or SIMPLE IRA with benefits that your employees can easily understand and participate in, you can achieve greater stability for your company, while helping your employees meet their long-term financial goal: retirement readiness. But administering and managing a company retirement plan isn’t always a straightforward process. Whether it’s a 401(k) or a SIMPLE IRA, you don’t have to navigate that often-winding road alone. The right partner can help you throughout the journey.
Why ADP for Retirement Plan Services?
Support for a
Range of Plans
ADP can provide a range of plan types and options including:
- SIMPLE IRA
- Safe Harbor 401(k)
- Roth 401(k)
- Profit Sharing
- New Comparability Plan
- Executive Deferred Compensation
Contact us to find out which plan is right for you.
- We always keep our interests aligned with yours. Our investment platform provides you access to a universe of non-proprietary products. Unlike many of our competitors, we’re not in the business of selling mutual funds or insurance. That means that when you select an ADP retirement plan, you’ll never need to wonder if the investment options provided are in your company’s and employees’ best interests.
- We help your employees become retirement ready. Your employees will gain confidence that they’re on the right path to retirement through ongoing education programs and other forms of guidance. When employees understand their retirement plan benefits they’re more likely to enroll and use those benefits to their full potential.
- We make retirement administration easy. If you’re already an ADP payroll customer, you’ll have seamless integration between your payroll and your 401(k) plan, which means huge gains in efficiency for you. With ADP, you can eliminate many administration and recordkeeping tasks, reduce your administration burden and focus on growing your business.
Setting Up or Transferring a Plan is Easy
Whether you’re looking to establish a new retirement plan such as a 401(k) or SIMPLE IRA, or transfer your existing 401(k) plan, we can quickly walk you through the options. Our process is designed to be neither time consuming, nor complex.
[You] helped us increase participation by 50%. [ADP licensed enroller] Oscar Rodriguez took a different approach...instead of just lecturing [our employees], he took the time to listen to individual objections. By the time he was done most of them were excited about participating.
– Patricia Nye, HAMMER-DOWN, Inc .*
* Not all clients will experience the same results. ADP has not compensated any clients for the included testimonials.