You develop the strategy.
We’ll help your clients execute it.
Serve your clients and build your business with ADP®.
Partner with ADP® to help your clients execute on your benefits strategies.
For your clients, tactical tasks – running payroll accurately, complying with state and federal regulations, controlling healthcare costs, managing benefits programs – steal precious time from focusing on the strategic aspects of their businesses.
Build your business with the support and resources of ADP
ADP can help your clients by providing an extensive portfolio of Human Capital Management tools, technology, and compliance reporting. By partnering with ADP, you can:
- Strengthen your client relationships by leveraging our methodology, knowledge, and commercial insight for your clients and prospects to solidify your trusted advisor status.
- Offer multiple levels of service and support, enabling you to help your clients choose solutions that will meet their needs now and in the future.
- Differentiate yourself with industry leading solutions to help win more deals and increase your top-line revenue – while at the same time, increasing your client retention and growing the bottom line for your firm.
- Increase your value to clients by helping to drive productivity, retention, and profitability strategies for your client base.
Help clients execute on your strategy to meet their goals
With ADP taking care of the “noise” that drains time and resources, your clients can focus on the strategic approach you’ve developed. The combination of your strategy with our tools, technology, and methodology can provide a complete solution so that you and your clients can focus on the bigger picture. Benefits for clients include:
- ADP Workforce Now®: a simple, powerful solution that helps companies with 50 or more employees with everything from basic payroll and Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance, to managing employees across borders
- Take the worry out of HR Management: We offer a comprehensive, integrated Human Capital Management solution that unites payroll, time and attendance and benefits administration to help your clients work smarter and propel their business forward.
- Better Benefits Administration: From core services to a comprehensive suite of benefits offerings delivered by a team of specialists, Benefits Administration can help clients measurably improve the administration of their benefits program.
"ADP works hand in hand with our current insurance broker to maximize our benefits. They work together to educate me and to design a plan that fits within all the parameters of the Affordable Care Act, while offering the best benefits available to our employees."
President and CEO, Sunny Hill
Resources for Health Benefits Brokers
ACA Risk Snapshot
Get a free white paper on how to calculate the risks your organization faces with health care reform.
ADP Research Institute®
Access the definitive source of exclusive, data-driven research and insights on the working world.