Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state and local level. In this edition, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in benefits, leave, and payroll including the latest updates related to coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The highlighted states include Florida, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Oklahoma, and South Carolina.
The topics covered in this issue are:
- New York State Announces 2022 Paid Family Leave Employee Contribution Limits
- Missouri Enacts Legislation Providing Leave to Victims of Domestic or Sexual Violence
- Minimum Wage to Increase in Minnesota Effective January 1, 2022
- Oklahoma Amends Annual Statement Requirements
- South Carolina Extends Nexus Relief Through December 31, 2021 for Employees Telecommuting During COVID-19
- Upcoming Minimum Wage Increase Reminder