State and Local Updates Jan 2019
Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our new monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state and local level. In our January issue, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in leave, payroll, and time and labor. The highlighted states include Michigan, Washington, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Topics Covered In This Issue
- Michigan Establishes Paid Sick Leave Effective Date
- Washington State Launches Family and Medical Leave Insurance Program Website
- Michigan Announces Date of Minimum Wage Increase
Time and Labor:
- New York State Issues Proposed Regulations on Call-In and Reporting Pay
- Philadelphia Passes Fair Workweek Law