Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our new monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state and local level. In our February issue, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in leave, payroll, and time and labor. The highlighted states include Massachusetts, New Jersey, Illinois, New Mexico, and California.
Topics Covered In This Issue
- Massachusetts Provides Paid Family and Medical Leave Program Contribution Rate
- Massachusetts Provides Guidance on New Rule for Calculating Minimum Wage for Tipped Employees
- New Jersey Increases Minimum Wage
- Glenview, Illinois, Opts Back In to Cook County Ordinances
- Minimum Wage Increased in Santa Fe County, New Mexico
- Local Minimum Wage Ordinance Enacted in Daly City, California
- Fremont, California, Passes Minimum Wage Ordinance
- City of Santa Fe, New Mexico, Announces Increase to Minimum Wage
Time and Labor:
- California Appellate Court Holds That Employees Required to Call In Are Entitled to Reporting Pay
Subscribe to SPARK updatesSign up