Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state and local level. In our August issue, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in leave, payroll, and time and labor. The highlighted areas and states include Massachusetts, Oregon, Texas, Pennsylvania, Maryland, California, Illinois, and Puerto Rico.
Topics Covered In This Issue
- Massachusetts Provides Updated Guidance for PFML Contributions
- Oregon Enacts Paid Family and Medical Leave Law
- Puerto Rico Enacts New Leave Law
- Dallas, Texas, Paid Sick Leave Now in Effect – For Now
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Backs Pittsburgh on Paid Sick Leave Ordinance
- Maryland Provides Proposed Regulations on Tipped Employee Required Information
- Texas Exempts Health Savings Accounts From Garnishment
Time and Labor:
- California Domestic Partner Law Amended
- Chicago, Illinois, Approves Predictive Scheduling Ordinance
Subscribe to SPARK updatesSign up