There are several considerations for creating an effective PTO plan.
Summer is a popular season for employees to take vacations, making it challenging for employers to ensure adequate staffing levels. But, with a well-thought-out paid time off (PTO) program, employers can provide their workforce with much-needed time off while reducing the impact to their business.
During this 30-minute on-demand webcast, we'll deliver best practices to help you develop an effective PTO program, including:
- Why employers should offer PTO
- The different types of PTO, including vacation, personal and sick time
- Separate vs. bundled PTO plans
- The impact of paid sick leave laws on PTO policies
- Carryover and accrual requirements
- Practical tips for administering and tracking PTO
Subscribe to SPARK updatesSign up