Anytime, Anywhere Payroll Flexibility
Discover how ADP helped InFirst Credit Union’s one-person HR team not only win the HCM game, but the war for talent.
The primary goal I wanted to achieve was to be able to process payroll from anywhere and process it quickly. Our previous system required us to be logged in with a token on a desktop. I wanted the ability to process payroll whether I was at the office, at home or on vacation. And I didn’t want to spend a lot of time on payroll so that I could have time to work toward other strategic goals and missions of the credit union. ADP has helped us streamline the payroll process – it’s now much easier and more efficient. I can log on to the website from anywhere and process payroll in 45 minutes to an hour. Having the ability to do this was my primary decision for transitioning to ADP.
, Senior Vice President of Human Resources
, InFirst Federal Credit Union
Challenges InFirst faced:
- Battling an abundance of tedious, manual processes as a one-person HR team
- Identifying a comprehensive partner capable of streamlining many HCM tasks and initiatives
- Finding time to focus on providing great benefits to keep and attract top talent
How ADP helped
- Automated many of InFirst Federal Credit Union’s processes so HR could concentrate on more strategic initiatives
- Simplified and streamlined tasks to create more time to focus on talent and creating an employer-of-choice environment
Get the full story on InFirst Federal Credit Union