Beeline: Navigating Mergers and Acquisitions With HR Automation
Learn about their partnership with ADP® to see how they worked together to strategically overcome their challenges.
We’re able to be compliant with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) regulations by using the ADP Comprehensive Services’ ACA reporting module to avoid costly penalties. If we weren’t compliant, it would cost us $2,400 – 3,400 dollars per head count. We avoided $1.5 million dollars in penalties in our benefits program. Also, we save over $100,000 dollars a year with ADP’s benefits service team. Without having ADP Comprehensive Services and utilizing their call center and dedicated service, I would have to hire two [additional] individuals to administer benefits alongside me.
, Executive Vice President of Human Capital
Challenges Beeline faced:
- Went through two acquisitions and one divestiture over the last eight years
- Buried behind administrative functions, processes and manual tie-offs
- Stuck trying to find time to focus on strategic initiatives
How ADP helped
- Automated benefits transactions to ensure accuracy and save the team time
- Avoided the need to add additional headcount to their HR team
- Avoided significant health care penalties by helping to ensure compliance
- Converted paper employee records to electronic files for additional accuracy and time savings
Get the full story on Beeline
Q & A