Managing a fast-paced acquisition strategy.
Lisa Panagos spoke about the challenges of keeping pace with a fast-changing acquisition strategy and ensuring all 45 U.S. locations across the country have a coordinated and smooth payroll strategy.
“What came out of our years with ADP is that we benefited from a world-class customer service experience, at every level.”
, Payroll Manager
, Sika North America
- Took on the payrolls for seven acquisitions
- Supported expanding workforce from 868 to approximately 1,500 employees
- Created and implemented a new system for managing wage garnishments
- Collaborated with HR to manage HRIS and payroll transitions for the recent acquisitions
- Developed a guide to manage the payroll element regarding future acquisitions
Challenges Sika North America faced:
- Keep pace with a fast-changing acquisition strategy.
- Ensure all 45 U.S. locations across the United States have a coordinated and smooth payroll strategy.
- Provide value-added reporting across the organization.
How ADP helped
- ADP Workforce Now® helped them meet complex needs for payroll, time and labor management and paid time off (PTO).
- Collaborated with Sika North America to develop and refine the Workforce Now implementation.
- Uses scheduling enhancement to add a payroll to the schedule without having to contact ADP.
- Simplified and integrated process linking time and attendance and payroll.
- The automated features give payroll staff an opportunity to engage one of their favorite on-the-job interests — reporting.
- Consistent reliability and excellent customer service.
Get the full story on Sika North America
Sika North America Case Study
Lisa Panagos Q & A