BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION: Additional Benefits Services for Midsized Businesses
Additional Benefits Services for Midsized Businesses
ADP’s benefit services allow you to select additional services to complement your HR, employee benefits programs and payroll solutions. Choose from a wide array of offerings and compensation benefits.
Total Compensation Statements
ADP’s personalized, electronically-delivered or paper-based Total Compensation Statements illustrate to your employees the value of the compensation benefits you're providing to them. When they understand what their benefits are worth, your employees can make informed decisions.
Total Compensation Statements provide:
- An introductory letter from one of your key executives
- A snapshot overview of total compensation, including charts
- Details of employee and employer contributions
- Health, disability and life insurance information
- Retirement plan information (current and projected)
- Company stock information for companies that offer stock purchase/options
- Employee assistance plan, tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance
ADP gathers the necessary data, produces the materials and delivers the statements to you – either in print or for distribution via the Web. For you and your HR practitioners, this means an enormous savings in both cost and time. For your employees, it means they can see all of their benefits features in one place so they can take advantage of as many benefits as possible.
Your Tuition Reimbursement or Educational Assistance Program and Plan provides your most important company asset, your employees, with the opportunity to obtain, maintain or improve their professional capabilities. It is just one way you recruit, create and retain the most talented individuals in your organization.
You will find the ADP Tuition Reimbursement and Educational Assistance Administration to be one of the best ways to bring your educational program to life. Using your program-specific information, our team will design, develop and deliver a Web-based solution to meet your program requirements and demands using innovative and cost-effective solutions for your Web presence. We will also help ensure consistent application of your business rules and monitor IRS Section 137 for changes.
- Processing online tuition applications
- Program-related application processing: course work criteria, assessment and determination
- Adjudicating applications to ensure compliance with your policies
- Adjudicating educational facilities to ensure accreditation
- Providing participant communication and status updates
- Calculating reimbursement amounts based on your policy and IRS section 137 maximums
- Generating reimbursement files for your payroll solution
- Providing participant support via Web, Solution Center and e-mail
- Requesting repayment of funds if applicable
- Program reports and survey results
Carrier Enrollment Services
Your organization likely makes payments to multiple carriers for medical, dental, vision and prescription benefit services, while your plan members might be employees, retirees and COBRA plan participants. That leaves a lot of room for wires to cross, and they often do. With ADP’s Carrier Enrollment Service, ADP’s benefits administration team serves as the liaison between your company and multiple health plan carriers, helping to ensure that accurate information and timely payments are exchanged, and making your HR experience better.
- An efficient administrative process helps reduce workload strain on your HR staff
- Comprehensive editing and auditing features reduce errors and delays
- Consolidation of data to carriers
- HIPAA 834 carrier interfaces helps ensure timely and accurate enrollment information
- Stays current with applicable laws and regulations, reducing risk of noncompliance
- Links to other ADP solutions for a seamless delivery