Solutions for Large Businesses
There are 3,000 Federal
and State incentives available,
but 50% go unclaimed.*
Let’s get to work. ADP can help you
get the credits your deserve.
TAX AND COMPLIANCE: WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDITS (WOTC)
Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC)
Maximize Your Employment Tax Credits and WOTC
As you hire new employees, your business not only grows, it may also become eligible for more tax credits—including the up to $9,600 per employee Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC). However, maximizing employment tax credits can be a full-time job—made more difficult with new and evolving regulations. The employment tax credit professionals at ADP can help. While you focus on building your team, we can focus on supporting your bottom line with the tax credits you deserve.
Take Advantage of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a tax incentive program that motivates employers to hire and retain employees from specific target groups, including social assistance recipients, veterans and qualified youth. For each eligible employee you hire, your business can qualify for a tax credit of up to $9,600 during the first year of employment—which can really add up to significant savings.
However, gaps in screening, follow up, and documentation hold many employers back from maximizing their WOTC total and hurting their financial results. ADP can help you determine what your opportunity for tax credits and incentive credits may be now, and help you prepare for the future as your workforce grows.
Harness Tax Credit Expertise Combined with Leading Technology and Legislative Experience
Maximizing your credits begins with the right partner. Our team is backed by experience, technology and processes unmatched in the industry, including:
- Singular Focus on Tax Credits—Our team of tax credit and incentive credit professionals has 600 people. This includes a 60-person group that made 1.3 million outbound calls in 2011 to track down documentation to help ensure ADP clients maximize their tax credits and incentive credits.
- Proprietary Mapping Technology—Backed by experience and local knowledge, our tools, including a system that maps locations, enterprise zones, and tax incentives and credits, helps you maximize your opportunities.
- Tax Incentive Professionals—We believe in investing in seasoned professionals, including numerous professionals holding advanced degrees, who are not only experts in their fields, but also have a laser-focus on their subject matter.
- Quality Control—To help minimize missed opportunities and maximize credits, our strict WOTC quality control processes often result in higher eligibility and more inclusive screening, and are backed by 24/7 phone and web support.
Put our Connections and Expertise to Work for You
While incentive credits and tax credits can vary from state-to-state, a geographically diverse workforce can become an asset, rather than an obstacle. With 33 years of successful outcomes behind us, we’ve not only built institutional knowledge but also created strong relationships with legislative and government agencies, and have added several former state agency professionals to the team.
“We switched to ADP back in 2000 and we actually achieved all of our expected benefits and beyond. We double and tripled our credits, our compliance numbers are great and our reporting is great.”
– Client, QuickServe Restaurant Company
Let’s talk Tax Credits
Start taking full advantage of the eligible tax credits and incentives available for your business to help achieve your lowest tax rate.
All-in-one solution for HCM
Tax and Payment Solutions for In-House and ERP Systems