In today’s fast-changing world of work, enabling business continuity is important. Manage the risk of losing key people and skills and proactively plan for succession at all levels with ADP® Succession Management. As an increasingly strategic initiative, succession planning guides employees through the process of defining career paths while helping managers evaluate and identify successors. While your talent strategy works hard to engage and retain your people, we know change and turnover is inevitable. With succession management, you can easily maintain and track a robust talent bench while employees see opportunities for advancing in their careers. Identify top talent early, and develop a stronger pipeline of qualified successors within your company with:
- Easy-to-use tools that enable employees to build and update their profiles, search for potential positions and career options, and create a forward-looking career path
- At-a-glance visibility into bench depth at every level
- An algorithm-based system that enables you to find employees who share key competencies, presented in a side-by-side comparison format
According to AARP, nearly 10,000 Baby Boomers reach retirement age every day. Protect your organization from the “silver tsunami”.
Stop Playing Defense — Succession Management Is About Being Proactive, Not Reactive
Nothing can stop forward progress faster than the unexpected departure of key employees. Who’s at risk of leaving? Who’s next in line? And how vulnerable are you to these changes? Integrating ADP succession planning with performance management and talent activation solutions helps you evaluate the bench strength of your organization and develop a stronger pipeline of qualified successors within your company by:
- Identifying key individuals who might leave and potential reasons why
- Using coaching and training to develop qualified replacements
- Providing visibility into identified and potential successors
- Allowing employees to manage their career paths and evaluate their current and required skills
The result is a more sound, reliable and actionable approach to keep your organization moving forward, even if a key individual leaves.