Solutions for Large Businesses
Talent management shouldn’t
feel like a game of chance.
ADP can help you keep everyone
moving toward the same goal.
TALENT MANAGEMENT: PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING SERVICES
Employee Background Check Services and Pre-employment Screening
ADP delivers a comprehensive approach to help ensure the candidates you choose to work for your organization meet your expectations. Leveraging our expertise could also help reduce your time to hire, manage risk, and provide valuable insights into your organization. Our all-encompassing global employee background checks and pre-employment screening solutions search available public information on your candidates, are custom-fit to your organization’s unique needs, and ensure your new hires are a good addition to your company.
Performing millions of pre-employment background screens in more than 165 countries per year for companies of every size, our solution can be configured to meet your business needs. ADP’s flexible products adapt to your organizational goals and enable you to build a background screening services right for your company. You can choose from recommended industry packages or work with your ADP representative to create customized, position-specific screening solutions and reduce your hiring liabilities by knowing the whole story behind every new-hire candidate.
ADP’s employee screening services allow our clients to:
- Determine if a candidate meets your company’s screening policy requirements.
- Make more informed compliance and employment-related decisions.
- Accelerate your hiring process by leveraging automation and integration, including automating and streamlining how background checks are ordered.
- Take advantage of customized screening packages with workflows to support your company’s screening process.
- Use on-demand order tracking within a secure, online environment.
- Reduce your company’s liability with built-in background screening compliance.
- Mitigate risk with our innovative ordering technology.
- Understand your true cost for hiring with package pricing and no hidden fees.
Trusting ADP with your employment background screening could not be easier or more reliable. We offer candidate data collection options, a solution built around on-demand technology, best-in-class customer service, timely and accurate reporting, and in-house counsel and compliance team monitoring ongoing government regulations to keep you well informed.
Comprehensive Employee Background Screening
- Candidate Verification: Social Security Number verification, Social Security Death Match Search, Name Link, other names search and global identification and address checks.
- Criminal Search: Federal and State criminal court records, county felony and misdemeanor records and international criminal history searches.
- Comprehensive Employee Screening: Motor vehicle records, credit searches, Federal and county civil search, Bankruptcy court records, Workers compensation reports and global financial services authority checks.
- Registries: Government Sanctions Registries, multi-state and single-state sex offender registry, OIG/GSA Sanctions and Registry, Fraud and Abuse Control Information Systems searches.
- Reference Verifications: Employment, education credential/license verifications and international personal / professional verifications.
- Medical/Physical Screening: Drug and alcohol screening, medical physical screening management
- Other Services:
- MyPolicyAssistant: Adds consistency to the screening process and can increase efficiency across the organization; helps remove the guesswork and subjectivity when comparing screening results to your company policies.
- Elite Reference Verifications: ADP facilitates a VIP process to help increase the number of verified references.
- Screening Assurance For Employers (S.A.F.E): Assists your organization in becoming compliant with its own internal hiring policy and helps reduce risk.
- Adverse Action: ADP manages your FCRA adverse action candidate notification from start to finish.
Our in-house counsel and compliance team monitor ongoing government regulations, generate compliance alerts to keep our clients knowledgeable, and provide clients with access to our resource library for easy access to updates. ADP’s SHRM®-certified compliance professionals stay current with employment laws and can help guide you to the right course of action, keeping you up to date on ever changing laws and regulations pertaining to background screening.
- Compliance Guides: guidelines for screening new candidates or current employees in accordance with state and local laws known as “Ban the Box” laws restricting employers use of criminal record information.
- Legislative Alerts: provides clients with a fast, high-level overview of federal and state legislative bills turned laws that may potentially impact their screening policies and practices
- Quarterly Compliance Webinars: provides helpful compliance and legal insight into current and trending screening topics.
- The Guide: a central repository containing pertinent screening and selection information, such as client and applicant forms, product information, links to the FCRA and compliance overviews.
Let’s talk Talent
Getting more out of your employees doesn’t have to be such hard work. Want to make it easier? With ADP in your corner, you’ve got all the tools you need to help build and nurture a winning global workforce.
All-in-one solution for HCM
Tax and Payment Solutions for In-House and ERP Systems