That fantastic idea
you have today could
be rolling off our
ADP provides leading health plans and large corporations with comprehensive design, data management, print-on-demand capabilities and mailing services.
What sets us apart is our deep knowledge of benefits and healthcare, along with our ability to create customized documents based on your business rules and requirements.
Customization, Quality and Speed
We create materials and schedule their delivery according to your needs – no job is too routine or complex. Our automated online order management system provides real-time status, including inventory, run reports, addressing, shipping, tracking and more.
ADP’s experience and facilities allow us to turn around even the most complex custom communications products:
- Pre- and post-enrollment materials
- Coverage notifications and other documents
- Transactional statements
- Pharmacy benefit plans
- Health plan, pharmacy, retail/membership cards
- One-to-one marketing outreach
- Prospectuses, newsletters, direct mail and more
- Custom marketing and loyalty programs and materials
- Other employee communications
With our extensive print-on-demand experience, we’re uniquely positioned to help you take advantages of many benefits.
- Get targeted, one-to-one messages out to customers quickly.
- Reduce document obsolescence and lower storage costs by eliminating excessive print inventories.
- Increase response rates, enhance customer satisfaction and inspire greater loyalty with customized and personalized printing.
- Save money over manual approaches to printing by producing and distributing only what you need, when you need it.
- Respond quickly to critical customer needs, such as lost ID cards.
Print Fulfillment Services
We have a proven path for helping clients like you replace manual approaches to fulfillment with a fully automated solution.
- Digital technology allows us to print small or large volume orders that uses personalized, dynamic content to appeal directly to your customers.
- We offer manual or automated kit assembly and distribution, and we can provide guidance on which methods will be most cost effective for you.
- Electronic document imaging, web-based electronic order management and real-time inventory simplify and expedite project workflows.
Our full-service lettershop automates the business of mailing. We average assembly and mailing of between 25,000 and 50,000 kits per day. In addition, we can help you take advantage of available postal discounts.
- Detailed accuracy checks help maintain the quality of recipient addresses.
- NCOA Link® and FASTforward® pre-sorting helps you obtain the lowest postage rates.
- In addition to our strong relationship with the USPS we have annual contracts with all major national shippers (FedEx, UPS and DHL).
Why work with ADP for print and fulfillment?
- 20 years of experience
- 600+ clients including some of the largest Fortune 1000 firms
- 220,000+ square feet of production and warehouse space
- Over 350 million impressions a year
- The largest cut-sheet Xerox-equipped print-on-demand center in the Midwest
- 24/7 production means “from ordered to shipped” turnaround time in as little as 24 hours
- Our Utah and Kentucky locations means your mailed materials can reach customers in 1-2 days
Their operation manages some of our most important documents for key customer groups. Those pieces carry significant amounts of personalized data, which requires strict adherence to HIPAA and PHI guidelines, which is one of ADP’s great strengths. Their other strengths reside with their account management and programming teams. In a competitive market, they have proven to be of great value financially.
– Mr. Michael Flipping - UnitedHealthcare