Effective communications are critical to driving your health and benefits strategy and maintaining a satisfied and engaged workforce. With HR’s ever-increasing responsibilities, keeping your workforce informed about benefits programs isn’t always easy. That’s where ADP’s Employee Communications Services can help.
For You: Communications That Help Maximize Your Benefits Investments
We work with you to design and execute comprehensive communications programs by using a variety of media, including print, web, email, and more, to help boost employee awareness of benefits programs and ease HR’s administrative burden, while helping with your cost-reduction and plan participation goals.
Our team of professionals has a unique combination of communications experience and employee benefits expertise. We offer your organization:
- Communications strategy, message development and a practical plan of action
- Your choice of a ready-made set of communications materials or ones that are customized to reflect your brand and other organization-specific requirements
- Creative services such as copywriting and graphic design
- Production services – such as printing, mailing and distribution – that can scale to support large enterprises or custom delivery
- Letters, enrollment kits, posters, and other communications materials
- Total Compensation Statements, which can help both you and your workers understand the total value of your benefits investment
For Your Workforce: The Knowledge And Power To Act
A solid communications strategy provides the information, tools and assistance your workforce needs to understand plan options and make more informed personal and financial choices.
ADP offers your people:
- Useful communications throughout the year, not just during annual enrollment
- Benefits information written in plain language they can understand
- Communications across various media including print, web, video, email and social media
Source: ADP; 2011 ADP Pulse Survey on Employee Benefit Tools; August 26, 2011