Harness the power of the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) model.
What would it mean to your organization to tackle the growing complexity of compliance while reducing your risk? All while gaining comprehensive HR and benefits that help to retain top talent.
Download our ebook Welcome to PEO 101 to learn more about:
- How a PEO works and what is co-employment.
- How a businesses can benefit from a PEO arrangement.
- How PEOs can help businesses with Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance.
- What questions you should ask when evaluating a PEO.
PEOs are a proven approach to human resources.
- Businesses that use PEOs for at least 4 quarters are approximately 50% less likely to go out of business.*
- Annual employee turnover is 10-14% less for companies that use a PEO.**
Not all PEOs are the same. With ADP TotalSource® you get more.
The right PEO should serve as a trusted partner. ADP TotalSource is the nation’s leading PEO, backed by the big data power and reliability of ADP®. As your business co-pilot we help your business stay in compliance with evolving regulations, take on certain fiduciary responsibilities, enable scalability via great technology, and facilitate access to Fortune 500®-level benefits.
Harness the power of a modern HR strategy.
Call 1-877-785-9654 to learn how ADP TotalSource can help.
Source: *Professional Employer Organizations: Keeping Turnover Low and Survival High. NAPEO. 2014
Source: **Companies using a PEO for at least 4 quarters compared to other companies