Now’s the time to prepare for new FLSA overtime rules.
The Department of Labor’s new overtime rules (FLSA regulations) take effect December 1. With help from ADP, you can prepare now to avoid fines and penalties. Start today or call 855-237-3685.
Prepare by focusing on what’s critical right now
Time is running out, but with ADP you can still get ready for the December 1 changes. Our experts will help you:
- Review the new FLSA rules and explain them simply
- Identify the critical issues you need to address right away
- Get advice on best practices for companies like yours
- Develop a plan for communicating with your employees
Why is ADP the right partner for your FLSA preparation?
December 1* is right around the corner, so you need a partner that can help you get ready fast. ADP offers:
- Decades of experience working on compliance with Department of Labor and IRS rules
- Compliance expertise plus solutions to support companies large and small
- Thousands of satisfied customers who trust ADP for payroll and tax compliance support
Get started today to be ready for Dec. 1
ADP can help, whether you’ve already started preparing or need to begin right away. Contact ADP or call 855-237-3685.
* A U.S. District Court has temporarily blocked the new overtime rules from going into effect on December 1, 2016. Read the Eye on Washington to learn more.