Dedicated to your success
You’re never on your own with
ADP Retirement Services.
Superior Service and Support from ADP
With ADP ACCESS, you have the support you need to take your retirement business further than ever before. And because we want to be the provider you consistently look to for your retirement plan business, you will receive the support you need to make your job easier.
Working for You
ADP works with you to successfully expand your business with us by growing with you and your clients, adapting to your needs and always bringing you innovative solutions. Our holistic service approach begins even before you bring your clients to us. From the products and solutions we offer, to the assistance you get during the sales process, and the initial and ongoing service and support you and your clients receive, we are always looking to exceed expectations. The practical solutions we offer mean better day-to-day service and support for you and your clients.
Added Support through the ADP Advisor Elite Program
Advisors who utilize us as their provider of choice for their retirement business can qualify for exclusive services and support through our Advisor Elite program. The program rewards your confidence in ADP with dedicated support, unparalleled service and information that can help make your job easier and deliver the highest level of service to your clients and plans.
When you become a part of our Advisor Elite community, you will gain access to many rewards, including:
- A dedicated advisor help desk to provide product support
- Tools to monitor the health of your plans and keep them headed in the right direction
- Participant services and communications that facilitate retirement readiness
- Access to plan information, advisor tools and events to help you stay connected and on top of your business5
You can count on us to provide the support, tools and access you need to find your way to
retirement plan success. We are dedicated to helping you succeed and, together, we can lead
your clients to better results.
8. The use of the services, support and plan information described herein is subject to an advisor’s and/or their firm’s specific arrangements with each plan and/or participant. The provision of services, support and plan-related information to advisors and their firms by ADP should not be construed as ADP’s acknowledgement that any advisor or financial firm is, nor deemed to imply that ADP is compensating any advisor or financial firm for, providing investment advisory or similar services to such plans and/or participants.
ADP, LLC and its affiliates do not offer investment, financial, tax or legal advice or management services. For its retirement plan recordkeeping customers, ADP agrees to act as a nondiscretionary recordkeeper performing ministerial functions at the direction of the plan sponsor and/or plan administrator. Accordingly, ADP does not serve in a fiduciary capacity to any of the retirement plans for which it provides recordkeeping services. ADP also does not serve as an investment advisor or manager to any of the retirement plans for which it provides recordkeeping services. Nothing in these materials is intended to be, nor should be construed as, advice or a recommendation for a particular situation or plan. Please consult with your own advisors for such advice.