Access the right path to
retirement for your clients
Best-in-class 401(k) plan management
solutions tailored for financial advisors
and their clients.
401(k) Plans: Retirement Success Starts
From plan design and implementation to driving retirement readiness, ADP can help you and your clients every step of the way. Your clients need a well-built retirement plan as part of their competitive benefits package, and offering a 401(k) is a valuable way to attract and retain top talent, as well as help their employees save for a secure retirement.
Our ADP ACCESS retirement plan solution is a comprehensive 401(k) plan that combines a flexible and unbiased investment platform, scalable administrative and plan administrative services, and un-matched support and resources for you and your clients.
ADP ACCESS: Platform Details
ADP makes 401(k) plan management and administration simple, seamless and successful.
Choose from a Variety of Flexible Investment Platforms
Our focus isn’t on selling your clients’ investments. ADP offers a comprehensive array of more than 10,000 non-proprietary investment options from 300+ leading asset managers to help your clients se-lect an investment lineup that meets their plans’ needs.
Through our ADP ACCESS retirement plan solution, your clients can choose the investment platforms5 that’s right for them:
- ADP’s Investment Policy Statement (IPS) Platform (Class A or R) — Benefit from a disciplined due diligence, ongoing monitoring and comprehensive tools and resources.6
- ADP’s IPS Zero Investment Platform — Like our traditional IPS platform, your clients benefit from a disciplined due-diligence process. But, IPS Zero offers investment options that pay no 12b-1, sub TA, shareholder servicing fees.
- Mesirow Financial's Fiduciary Partnership Service — Clients can elect to add co-fiduciary coverage from Mesirow Financial7 and gain the ability to reduce their investment fiduciary burden.
- ADP’s Open Fund Architecture Investment Platform — Your clients can maintain their plan’s investment continuity and gain access to more than 10,000+ investment options.
Reduce Risk with SMARTSync
ADP ACCESS offers our joint payroll and retirement services clients SMARTSyncSM — an intelligent, fully integrated administration program that can help mitigate plan administration risk. It continuously shares critical plan data between ADP payroll and ADP retirement plan recordkeeping systems — data is checked for accuracy and potential errors are flagged.
Prepare Participants with Retirement-Ready Resources
Retirement means different things to different people. So does retirement readiness. The ADP iPlan. iSave.iBenefit® program is a holistic employee education program that brings together innovative technology, motivational tools and materials, and plan features that guide participants toward a single goal: getting retirement ready.
View our Retirement-Ready Tools and Plan Materials
“Employees can access the mykplan website anywhere. They’re able to see how the funds are doing, where the money’s going, and they make all of their elections online.”*
HR Coordinator, Temenos, ADP Retirement Services Client
Web Direct Services for Non-ADP Clients
If one of your clients does not use ADP payroll services, our Web Direct services makes it simple to transition payroll and conduct all their 401(k) administration using ADP’s Plan Resource Center website.
5. Neither ADP nor its affiliates manage investment funds or maintain proprietary funds, and accordingly do not have the con-flicts of interest that many other investment fund providers do.
6. These informational services are provided to assist clients in fulfilling their fiduciary responsibilities in selecting and monitor-ing plan investments. ADP does not provide investment advisory or management services, or serve in a fiduciary capacity with respect to retirement plan clients.
7. Co-fiduciary services are provided through Mesirow Financial Investment Management, Inc., an SEC-registered investment advisor. Mesirow Financial refers to Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc. and its divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates. The Mesir-ow Financial name and logo are registered service marks of Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc. © 2011, Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. ADP and its affiliates are not affiliated with Mesirow Financial, do not provide investment advice regarding the selection of investments for any sponsor’s plan or otherwise act as an investment advisor, nor do any of them, recommend or otherwise provide advice with respect to a plan sponsor’s engagement of Mesirow Financial. By mak-ing available and marketing Mesirow’s advisory services to plan sponsors, ADP, LLC is “soliciting” on behalf of Mesirow Fi-nancial under Rule 206(4)-3 of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. ADP will provide non-discretionary, administrative ser-vices to a plan in order to facilitate a plan sponsor’s engagement of Mesirow FInancial.
* Not all clients will experience the same results. ADP has not compensated any clients or individuals for the in-cluded testimonials.
ADP, LLC and its affiliates do not offer investment, financial, tax or legal advice or management services. For its retirement plan recordkeeping customers, ADP agrees to act as a nondiscretionary recordkeeper performing ministerial functions at the direction of the plan sponsor and/or plan administrator. Accordingly, ADP does not serve in a fiduciary capacity to any of the retirement plans for which it provides recordkeeping services. ADP also does not serve as an investment advisor or manager to any of the retirement plans for which it provides recordkeeping services. Nothing in these materials is intended to be, nor should be construed as, advice or a recommendation for a particular situation or plan. Please consult with your own advisors for such advice.