World-class service you
and your clients demand —
Superior Service for You and Your Clients
ADP helps accounting professionals like you take service and customer satisfaction to new levels. Our Accountant HelpDesk support team is staffed by tenured and certified payroll and HR service associates , and is exclusively dedicated to serving you and your team. We also provide access to your clients’ payroll data1, and free tools, resources and insights to help support you and your practice every step of the way.
Our commitment to your clients
We know your client relationships are valuable. So when you work with ADP, we’re committed to treating them with the highest level of respect, compassion and professionalism.
The support you need, when you need it
When you have questions, you need quick, accurate answers to keep you moving forward. With ADP, “superior service” for accounting professionals means:
- Unmatched support from your dedicated Sales Associate as the needs of your practice grow and evolve
- Access to certified payroll and HR professionals to help with your unique challenges
- Access to Accountant HelpDesk, with a hotline and email address for quick response to client questions and best-practice information
- 24/7/365 service for your small business clients on the RUN Powered by ADP® Payroll platform
- Anytime, anywhere electronic access to your clients’ reports that help ensure you always have the data you need and eliminates duplicate data entry
- General Ledger Interface (GLI) feature exports data directly into Quickbooks®, Quickbooks Online, Xero, and Creative Solutions, as well as to CSV export file format
- Plus, extended hours during the busy tax season
To get in touch with a dedicated service professional, contact our ADP Accountant HelpDesk.
Partnering with ADP gets you free access to the insights, tools and resources you need to educate and support your practice and your clients.
* All insurance products will be offered and sold only through Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc., its licensed agents or its licensed insurance partners, 1 ADP Blvd., Roseland, NJ 07068. CA License # 0D04044. Licensed in 50 states. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP's tax filing service to take advantage of ADP's Premium Payment Program for Workers' Compensation.
Human Resource Management
A simple and strategic approach to HR for more efficient, effective people management.
Benefits programs that work with company strategy, culture and existing technology.
Time and Attendance
Automated time tracking and attendance planning that integrates with ADP’s payroll solution.
Professional Employer Organization
Dedicated HR management and benefits administration through a co-employment model.
Easy setup or transfer of retirement plans, such as 401(k) or SIMPLE IRA, that seamlessly integrate with ADP’s payroll solution.
Workers’ compensation and small business health insurance your clients need plus integration with ADP’s payroll solution.
Tax and Compliance
Expert support for the most complex employment-related tax and payment compliance requirements.
Automated and streamlined invoicing and wage payments to help save time, money and resources.
Take your practice to the next level.
Payroll Processing for Accounting Professionals
Small Business Payroll for your clients
Learn how our products can help your clients.