Sunday, March 18 –
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Hilton® Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria® Orlando
Elevate your Human Capital Management (HCM) performance at ADP® Meeting of the Minds 2018 — a world-class educational and networking event you can’t afford to miss.
ADP MOTM is a unique educational and networking opportunity – reserved exclusively for ADP clients from organizations with 1,000+ employees! Come to ADP MOTM to network. Gain insights. Learn about the latest innovations, trends, best practices and products in Human Capital Management (HCM) — the strategic solution to help your workforce and business to thrive.
REASONS YOU SHOULD ATTEND — ADP Meeting of the Minds 2018
- Learn — Hear from world-class speakers and industry experts across all HCM disciplines. Explore how your organization can improve its HCM capabilities and proficiency through hundreds of educational sessions and in-depth trainings — at no extra charge! Even earn valuable continuing education credits for professional development and education.
- Engage — Pick up practical tips and in-depth information from industry and product experts. Take your investment in ADP to a new level through hands-on training, test drives and in-depth demos of new solutions.
- Fine-Tune — Maximize the potential of your investment in your current ADP solutions in our ADP® Solutions Lab.
- Connect — Exchange ideas and share success stories with other attendees at networking opportunities throughout the conference. Benefit from being an active part of one of the most popular HCM conferences anywhere.
And don’t miss the exclusive ADP MOTM Client Extravaganza event on Tuesday, March 20. With special access to SeaWorld®, experience one-of-a-kind attractions, up-close animal interactions and thrilling coasters, like the Kraken® Unleashed – a brand new, virtual reality coaster that races you through underwater canyons and the deep, dark hunting grounds of the legendary sea monster.
Immerse yourself in wonder and allow yourself to see how you can be the best at what you do, with your natural abilities and the right environment.
OFFICIAL HOTEL for ADP Meeting of the Minds 2018
The official hotel for ADP Meeting of the Minds 2018 is the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando which offers a magical resort experience, including a three-acre lazy river pool with waterslide, a world class golf course and 12 dining options.
Conference attendees may book specially-discounted hotel rooms at a rate of $215/night plus taxes for ADP MOTM at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. As an additional benefit, consider extending your stay in Orlando at the same discounted group rate three days before or after ADP MOTM (subject to availability).
The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is surrounded by the Walt Disney World® Resort and features an exceptional location only two and a half miles from Disney Springs® with complimentary shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
REGISTRATION RATES for ADP Meeting of the Minds 2018
Book early and save money!
Full Conference Early Bird Attendee Rates by January 5, 2018
- Early Individual Registration: $1749
- Early Small Group Registration (2-4 attendees from the same organization): $1699
- Early Large Group Registration (5 or more attendees from the same organization): $1649
Full Conference Regular Attendee Rates beginning January 6, 2018
- Regular Individual Registration: $1849
- Small Group Registration (2-4 attendees from the same organization): $1799
- Large Group Registration (5 or more attendees from the same organization): $1749
Special Note: Registration opens in mid-November. Register early for discounted rates. Secure your spot in the most popular ADP MOTM education sessions — they fill up quickly!
INTERESTED IN BEING AN ADP MOTM 2018 SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR?
Last year, over 1,400 HR, payroll, benefits, talent management and other HCM professionals gathered to learn, engage and network at ADP Meeting of the Minds. This year, we anticipate even greater participation. As an exhibitor or sponsor, you can demonstrate and showcase your products and services, interact with key HCM professionals and decision makers … and enjoy custom-branding opportunities.
For more information about sponsorship and exhibit opportunities at ADP MOTM 2018, please contact Linda House at email@example.com.