Sunday, March 19 –
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Elevate your Human Capital Management (HCM) performance at ADP® Meeting of the Minds 2017 – a world-class educational and networking event you can’t afford to miss.
ADP MOTM is a unique educational and networking opportunity – reserved exclusively for ADP clients from organizations with 1,000+ employees! Come to ADP MOTM to network. Gain insights. Learn about the latest innovations, trends, best practices, and products in Human Capital Management (HCM) – the strategic solution to help your workforce and business to thrive. Click here to review what’s currently planned for the action-packed ADP MOTM 2017 conference agenda.
ADP Meeting of the Minds 2017 Registration Rates – Book early and save money!
Full Conference Early Bird Attendee Rates by January 6, 2017
- Early Individual Registration: $1699
- Early Small Group Registration
(2-4 attendees from the same organization): $1649
- Early Large Group Registration
(5 or more attendees from the same organization): $1599
Full Conference Regular Attendee Rates beginning January 7, 2017
- Regular Individual Registration: $1799
- Small Group Registration
(2-4 attendees from the same organization): $1749
- Large Group Registration
(5 or more attendees from the same organization): $1699
Special Note: Registration opens in mid-November. Register early for discounted rates. Secure your spot in the most popular ADP MOTM education sessions – they fill up quickly!
Official Hotel for ADP Meeting of the Minds 2017
The official hotel for ADP Meeting of the Minds 2017 is the spectacular Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego with sensational views of San Diego harbor, the Pacific Ocean, and the surrounding area in a premier waterfront, resort-like setting.
Conference attendees will be able to book specially discounted hotel rooms at a rate of $249/night plus taxes for ADP MOTM. As an additional benefit, consider extending your stay in gorgeous San Diego at the same discounted group rate three days before or after ADP MOTM (subject to availability).
Only minutes from San Diego’s International Airport, the Manchester Grand Hyatt is conveniently located downtown – near the trolley, Coronado ferry, Seaport Village, San Diego Zoo, historic Gaslamp Quarter, and Petco Park.
Reasons to Attend ADP Meeting of the Minds 2017
- Learn. Hear from world-class speakers and industry experts across all HCM disciplines. Explore how your organization can improve its HCM capabilities and proficiency through hundreds of educational sessions and in-depth trainings – at no extra charge! Even earn valuable continuing education credits for professional development and education.
- Engage. Pick up practical tips and in-depth information from industry and product experts. Take your investment in ADP to a new level through hands-on training, test drives, and in-depth demos of new solutions.
- Fine-Tune. Maximize the potential of your investment in your current ADP solutions in our ADP Solutions Lab – and receive a special preview of our next-generation designs in our ADP Innovation Lab
- Connect. Exchange ideas and share success stories with other attendees at networking opportunities throughout the conference. Benefit from being an active part of one of the most popular HCM conferences anywhere.
And don’t miss the exclusive ADP MOTM Client Extravaganza event on Tuesday, March 21st. With special access to the playing field at San Diego’s Petco Park, experience a one-of-a-kind opportunity. Walk where the best performers in America’s favorite pastime compete to win by leaving it all on the field. Feel your own potential to be the best at what you do by never ever limiting yourself or your goals.
Interested in being an ADP MOTM 2017 Sponsor or Exhibitor?
Last year, over 1,400 HR, payroll, benefits, talent management, and other HCM professionals gathered to learn, engage and network at ADP Meeting of the Minds. This year, we anticipate even greater participation. As a sponsor or exhibitor, you can demonstrate and showcase your products and services, interact with key HCM professionals and decision makers … and enjoy custom-branding opportunities.
For more information about sponsorship and exhibit opportunities at ADP MOTM 2017, please contact Linda House at firstname.lastname@example.org.