Insurance Services: ADP’s Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment Program
When you work with ADP, you can rely on us to increase your productivity with cost-efficient, convenient solutions that fit your needs and allow you to focus on your business growth.
ADP, Inc. can provide you with a payroll enhancement option that will help you manage your worker’s compensation premium payments through the Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment Program, providing you with an innovative administrative and payment solution for your business.
How can your business benefit from ADP's Pay-by-Pay?
By integrating your ADP payroll with your workers’ compensation premium payments by using ADP’s Pay-by-Pay program, it can help you :
- Eliminate the large, up-front premium deposit1, which helps free up cash flow that you can re-invest in your business to build profitability.
- Accurately calculate and collect your premium payments each pay period, based on the actual payroll processed - minimizing the risk of over or under payments at your year-end audit.
- Pay only what you owe for workers' compensation premiums, when you owe it.
Your time matters. Your money matters.
Moreover, since ADP's Pay-by-Pay is automated, it simplifies administrative tasks so you can feel confident that your premium payments are accurate and on time, every time.
- Accurately calculating overtime wages and tips when necessary
- Decreasing the risk of late payment policy cancellations because payments are sent directly to the carrier
- Provides a convenient, online, premium payment report available to you at no additional cost, each time you run payroll.2
The Service You Deserve.
ADP’s Pay-by-Pay Premium Payment Program clients enjoy valuable and attractive benefits from a specialized service teams that offers personalized and reliable support. Our team is made up of On-boarding, Service and Audit Analysis specialists—all experienced in their fields to help your business and to help guide you each step of the way.
To learn more about how this program can help you and to see if you qualify, visit the Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency website.
1 While premium deposits may be eliminated by most carriers, mandatory state assessment fees may be required in some states.
2 The Pay-by-Pay® Premium Report contains confidential employee payroll information. It is available only to the contact you have provided for workers' compensation. The contact you have identified may be changed at anytime by calling ADP Insurance Services customer service center at 800-524-7024 from 8:00a.m.-8:00p.m. (EST).
The information contained herein pertains only to ADP’s data processing services of the Pay-by-Pay payroll enhancement feature and does not involve the offer or sale of insurance products.
The information contained on this webpage represents the products and services available through one of the business groups of Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. (ADPIA). ADPIA services mid and large size clients with various insurance products and services through its other business groups.
All insurance products will be offered and sold only through Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc., its licensed agents or its licensed insurance partners, 1 ADP Blvd., Roseland, NJ 07068. CA license # 0D04044. Licensed in 50 states. Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. is an affiliate of ADP, Inc. Certain services may not be available in all states.