When you work with Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. (ADPIA), you are getting a team of licensed insurance services professionals that will help you select the right workers' compensation insurance and small business health insurance to suit your business needs.
In addition to providing guidance through our licensed insurance services teams, ADPIA, as an affiliate of ADP, Inc., can provide you with options that will incorporate your insurance choices with your ADP payroll products for innovative business administrative and payment solutions.
Insurance policy offerings include:
Property & Casualty
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)1
- Statutory Disability
- Commercial Umbrella Liability Policy
- Business Automotive
Health & Benefits2
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Group Life
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
Finding the right coverage for you is only the start of our relationship.
Our clients enjoy valuable and attractive benefits, including:
- Licensed insurance producers to evaluate your needs and find you the right coverage.
- A dedicated, licensed Client Relationship Manager for all Health & Benefits clients and for qualifying3 Property & Casualty clients.
- Seamless integration of your ADP payroll with your workers' compensation and group health premium payments.4
- An experienced support team of On-boarding, and Audit Analysis specialists to help guide you each step of the way.
- Partners with many of the available carriers in the markets we serve.
We’re ready when you are.
Find the right business insurance coverage for you — and so much more.
Take the first step, and join us in rethinking business insurance.
- ADP Worldwide Services
Whether you operate in multiple countries or just one, we can provide local expertise to support your global workforce strategy.
1 BOP policies are written directly with our carrier partners.
2 Health & Benefits only available in AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IN, MD, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA and District of Columbia.
3 Workers' Compensation policy must be at least $20,000 in premium to receive a dedicated, licensed Client Manager.
4 Health & Benefits premium payment solutions are available with select carrier partners in select states.
All insurance products will be offered and sold only through Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc., its licensed agents or its licensed insurance partners, 1 ADP Blvd., Roseland, NJ 07068. CA License # 0D04044. Licensed in 50 states. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP's tax filing service to take advantage of ADP's Premium Payment Program for Workers' Compensation. Certain services are provided through the carrier partners and an additional carrier fee may apply. . The information provided herein is general and not intended as tax or legal advice. Should you have questions, you should consult with your tax or legal advisor. ADP, the ADP Logo and Pay-by-Pay are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. ©2012 ADP, Inc.