Solutions for Multinational Businesses
Why am I researching my
employees' skills on LinkedIn?
ADP can help you gain a deeper understanding of the
people - and the potential - in your global workforce.
TALENT MANAGEMENT: LEARNING MANAGEMENT
Global Learning Management: Skilled employees are the engine of success
As your business evolves, so do the demands placed on your workforce. A global learning management solution can help you create an environment in which the advancement of knowledge and skills become an integral part of your corporate culture, so you’ve always got the best and brightest talent working for you.
Global, Flexible Skills Training – Provided Through a Single Point of Access
There’s a better way to teach and train employees. A global learning management solution can replace the piecemeal and reactive approach that many companies still use. A range of learning options and methods, can help ease the process of keeping employees’ skills current while also anticipating what skills they’ll need in the future, regardless of where they’re located. ADP’s global Learning Management solution can help you:
- Provide your workforce with convenient, flexible learning options that are delivered according to their needs: through self-paced e-learning, and in virtual or instructor-led classroom settings
- Maintain your learning platform with content management, compliance management and knowledge management capabilities
- Use ADP’s global global performance management solutions to help identify where your employees’ skills gaps are today
- Achieve broader strategic goals in global human capital management by integrating learning management with other ADP-provided services, such as our succession management and human resource management solutions
- Achieve better compliance and reduce the time and costs involved in administering training to meet certification and regulatory requirements
ADP Provides An Array of Learning Management Solutions
ADP’s global solutions include:
Online and virtual classroom training options
- Provide employees with portal access to training titles in professional development, sales training, IT skills, safety and health training, management skills and more
- Offer managers and employees a platform from which to browse available courses as well as assign, join and track course enrollment and completion
- Offer personalized, convenient instructor-led training through hosted conference and other online solutions while avoiding the high cost of travel
In-person training options
- Administer instructor-led courses in a face-to-face environment in areas such as management development, legal compliance and corporate leadership
- Let your employees’ schedule dictate training dates by making instructors available on-site to accommodate worker availability
- Manage all aspects of in-person training including event session planning; management of vendors, instructors, facilities and equipment; automated registration and attendance recordkeeping; course waitlist and training “wish list” tracking
Content and knowledge management
- Create, publish and deploy media-rich training content using preloaded templates or customized courses – without needing prior programming knowledge
- Use collaborative tools to author, test and assess course materials
- Create knowledge tests and share grade results instantly for individual and global reporting
Let’s talk Talent
ADP’s in-country experts provide local knowledge and experience combined with a deep commitment to service, making doing business in one or more countries other than your own feel a lot less foreign.