Features of ADP® Mobile Solutions
Imagine a world where critical information about your job was available at your fingertips: time tracking, benefits and payroll information, company news and contacts. Now stop imagining, and start using ADP Mobile Solutions.
Access and print pay and W2 statements easily.
- Access pay statements
- View net pay and gross year-to-date pay
- Review earnings, deductions, and direct deposits
You may also have access to these features.
Access to certain features is dependent on your employer's ADP products. Please consult your HR Representative to find out what's available to you.
Track time and schedules, anytime.
- Clock in and out
- Update, submit and approve timesheets
- Perform job transfers
- Review time off balances
- Submit and approve time off requests
- View schedules
Manage your team from your tablet.
- Edit and approve timesheets
- Review and approve time off requests
- Edit team schedules
- View team calendar
- Access employees' worker profiles
View balances and transactions for ALINE Card by ADP.
- View card balances and recent transactions
- Locate nearby, surcharge-free ATMs
Review and manage benefits elections and information.
- Complete your Benefits Annual Enrollment
- Access existing and future benefits elections.
- View information by category of benefit, plan type, and coverage level.
- Select detailed views such as effective date, deduction per pay period, and employer contribution
View FSA balances and recent transactions.
- See a list of the accounts, available balances, and annual goal amounts
- View claims information, payment information, and contribution amounts.
Access retirement accounts.
- Check balances
- Review contributions
- See rates of return
- View loan balances
Stay connected to colleagues, company news and events.
- Get contact information from a centralized, up-to-date employee contact list
- View company news and upcoming events
Access ADP Mobile Safely and Securely.
- Register as a new user
- Login using a password, PIN, or a fingerprint
- Retrieve a forgotten user ID
- Reset a forgotten PIN or Password
Market the mobile app with custom communications
To help promote the mobile app and drive adoption among
See the marketing materials >
your employees, ADP offers a suite of communications
and marketing materials.
SeeHide the eligibility requirements
The ADP© Mobile Solutions app is available to employees of ADP clients in the US using these select ADP Services. The select ADP services that work with ADP Mobile Solutions are iPay Statements, Workforce Now 2.0 and higher for mid-sized companies, and specific versions of Portal Self Service for large clients including Vantage and Enterprise HR. Small businesses using ADP's online payroll management solution, RUN Powered by ADP®, as well as those utilizing the comprehensive Human Resources outsourcing solution, ADP TotalSource®, will also be able to deploy the ADP Mobile Solutions app.
Employees of ADP clients outside the US (including GlobalView), check with your administrator to see if you are eligible for ADP Mobile Solutions.
ADP MOBILE SOLUTIONS APP
The latest version of ADP Mobile Solutions is available through the Apple App Store, Google Play, or the Windows Phone Store. Users must have a mobile device running iOS v7+, Android™ v4.4+, or Windows Phone 8.1+ (US only).
ADP MOBILE SOLUTIONS WEB SITE
For mobile users who do not use the native ADP Mobile Solutions app and do not yet have access to http://my.adp.com, the majority of ADP Mobile Solutions functionality is available at http://mobile.adp.com. Using the default browser on your mobile device, this mobile URL supports mobile devices running iOS v6.1+, Android OS v2.3.3+, BlackBerry v4.6.1+, or Windows Phone 8.1+.