TAX AND COMPLIANCE: UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS
Help Control Unemployment Claims Cost, Maximize Human Capital, and Mitigate Risk
With the ADP SmartComplianceSM Unemployment Claims module
When you consider your unemployment claims process, you face complex and ever-changing compliance requirements and increasing costs. Also, HR departments must protect your investment in human capital during turbulent economic times. Managing this effectively is a challenge many companies like yours face.
What Gets in Your Way?
- An ever-changing external environment
- Difficulty identifying and minimizing controllable costs
- Lack of expertise, best practices and processes and procedures
To help overcome these hurdles, you need a way to help reduce costs by reducing claim liability, maximizing your human capital management by streamlining the process and gaining access to the resources needed to help mitigate your risk.
Help Reduce Claim Liability
What if you could help reduce claim liability through best-in-class management of the entire unemployment claims process?
- Integration with your in-house payroll system
- Claim protesting
- Appeal processing
Streamline the Process
What if you could help simplify the whole process to help avoid issues later?
- Pre-separation planning
- Efficient human capital management
- Expert hearing representation
- Reduced IT development resources
Gain Access to Resources
What if you could help free up internal resources who were constantly updating systems and processes to deal with changes and complexities.
- Management of virtually the entire process on your behalf
- ADP-developed and maintained interfaces
- Advanced data security
- Help ensure compliance with laws and regulations?
With your in-house payroll system and ADP Unemployment Claims Management services, you can help insulate your organization from these risks, free up resources to focus on key business initiatives, and help reduce the burden of this complex process.
More Information about the Unemployment Claims module
Employers may reduce unemployment claim costs and control state unemployment insurance (SUI) taxes while staying in compliance with changing state regulations with help from ADP.
ADP manages the entire unemployment insurance (UI) claim process including:
- Claims administration
- Timely appeals
- Auditing of benefit charges
- Experienced hearing representation
* U.S. Department of Labor, 2010/2011