The Benefits of Wellness for Business
Not only do wellness programs promote employee health, they can also boost the health of your business. Find out how a wellness program can help improve your bottom line.
HOW IT WORKS
TotalSource and Co-Employment.
ADP TotalSource®, a professional employer organization (PEO) provides value across virtually all aspects of human resource management and employee benefits and includes both the technical infrastructure to support growth, and 1-on-1 advice and guidance from experts in workplace issues.* Unlike employee leasing companies, where the client company terminates its employees and leases them back from the employee leasing company, a PEO becomes the co-employer and the employer of record, and the client company continues to direct and control the employees' day-to-day activities. Through this co-employment relationship, the client company and ADP TotalSource share responsibility for minimizing employment risk.
Recruitment & Selection
Successful HR management starts with finding and hiring the right people using comprehensive talent management and employee leasing solutions.
- Online job postings
- Resume searches and screening
- Job descriptions
- Initial telephone interviews
- Basic compensation analysis
- Pre-employment services including background checks
Payroll & Tax Administration
As a global leader in payroll services, we’re uniquely qualified to manage your payroll, tax withholding and other related services.
- Paychecks and direct deposit
- Employment tax withholding, administration and filing
- W-2 administration
- Self-service data management and reporting tools
- Wage garnishments
- Paid time off accrual tracking
- Automated time and attendance system
Employee Benefits Plan & 401(k)
ADP TotalSource co-employment model provides its clients with access to Fortune 500-caliber benefits, a top-flight 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, full plan administration and other employee benefits. ADP TotalSource co-employment model works year-round to monitor the changes in federal and state regulations that govern employee benefit plans to assist you in remaining compliant with current laws. We also look ahead to laws and regulations that are scheduled to apply in the future to help you forecast what changes may lie ahead. View brochure
- Health and Welfare Benefits
- Major medical coverage
- Consumer driven health plans, including HSAs and high deductible health plans (HDHPs)
- Term life and disability coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- COBRA/HIPAA administration
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Personal and Business Discounts
- Self-service enrollment tools and toll-free service
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A broad range of investment choices
- Retirement target and asset allocation choices and self-directed brokerage options available
- Simplified IRS filing
- Plan administrative and compliance services
- Plan descriptions, reports and quarterly statements for employees
- Online self-service account management, investment planning tools and toll-free assistance
- Wellness program: Life. Keep It Well.
Today's mobile workforce demands mobile solutions. That's why ADP TotalSource co-employment model delivers mobile pay statements and benefits summaries, keeping your employees engaged and aware no matter where they are.
By combining online HR management tools with an assigned HR business partner at ADP, you値l be able to streamline and reduce the burden of day-to-day benefits administration tasks.
- A single point of contact at ADP for all HR management issues
- Help preparing, communicating with and educating employees about open enrollment
- Performance management, plus skills tracking
- Online new hire processing
- Employee leave administration
- Self-service tools, forms and reporting for managers and employees
Training & Development
Through a variety of training options and delivery methods, both you and your employees can gain knowledge and skills to put to use immediately.
- In-person classroom training on a variety of core subjects:
- Pre-employment services and hiring
- Employee development
- Regulatory compliance
- Workplace safety
- Virtual classroom and online training on additional subjects
- Additional online courses through our partnership with SkillSoft
- Safety and loss prevention training for managers and supervisors
Risk Management & Safety
We devote significant resources to helping you manage risk and achieve safety objectives. The result? Better employee morale, fewer worker injuries, reduced downtime and lower costs.
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- On-site review by your assigned Risk Management and Safety specialist
- Safety and loss prevention
- Safety training
- Claims management
- Drug-free workplace programs
The average small business would have trouble withstanding the impact of a six- or seven-figure judgment. Even if you win a lawsuit, it might cost you up to $150,000 to defend yourself. That’s why our primary goal is to help minimize your exposure to risk and liability.
- Guidance for complying with federal, state and local HR laws and regulations
- Workplace notices and investigations of employee complaints
- EEOC complaint handling
- Compliance training
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Legal Defense Benefit
It’s never easy to terminate an employee. But if you need to then it’s essential that you go about it in the right way in order to avoid exposure to lawsuits or other issues.
- Expert HR guidance for handling discipline or termination processes and discussions
- A streamlined process for removing terminated employees from payroll, employee benefits, etc.
- Completion of all necessary COBRA-related paperwork
- State Unemployment Insurance administration
- Career outplacement assistance
Technology and Innovation
Serving as the technical foundation of ADP TotalSource co-employment model is a fully scalable infrastructure. From the moment you start working with us your company has access to a flexible technology platform and operational infrastructure for managing all aspects of your business, now and as it grows, including HR services, payroll services, risk management, regulatory compliance, and employee training & development.
In addition, working with ADP TotalSource allows your firm to tap into the knowledge, capabilities, and culture of innovation at ADP, which made the 2011 InformationWeek 500 list of the most innovative business technology organizations.
* 69% of workers don’t feel fully engaged at work. Source: BlessingWhite 2011 Employee Engagement Report, Hewitt Associates.
* The others? Their employers average 12% higher profits over industry peers. Source: Employee Engagement, What's Your Engagement Ratio? Gallup Consulting, 2008.
Get a quick overview of TotalSource's capabilities and benefits.
See My TotalSource in action
My TotalSource is an online self-service tool that managers and employees use to perform key HR-related tasks.
to Bottom Line
Help make your employees'
lives healthier AND help boost
the health of your business.
HR teams spend nearly half of their
time on routine administrative tasks.
What if they could use that time to improve
69% of workers don’t feel
fully engaged at work.
The others? Their employers average
12% higher profits over industry peers.