ALINE Pay by ADPSM Electronic Payment and
Pay Card Solutions
You struggle with increasing cost and complexity of paper-based wage payments and statements, but it is difficult to achieve high adoption rates of electronic payroll and wage statement methods.
You deal with:
- Inadequate resources to implement paperless pay, including pay card, online statement and other payment options.
- Managing change in many departments with different requirements.
- Providing service to employees who may have different payment requirements.
These challenges stand between you and your lowest payroll costs. To overcome them, you need to:
|You need to…
||With ALINE Pay, you get…
|Implement and Execute Electronic Pay
Seamlessly add electronic payroll solutions to your in-house payroll system without interrupting your current process.
Send one file every payroll and ADP can take care of the payment methods.
- ADP® electronic payments experience
- Pay card, online statement and the payment options you need
- Integration with ERP / payroll systems and process
- Dedicated service and integration teams
- Happier employees who are saving money and time
|Eliminate Involvement of Multiple Departments
Help reduce complexity by helping to free HR, IT, Treasury, Accounting and other departments from managing multiple tasks while increasing electronic pay options.
Potentially avoid the involvement of multiple internal departments and vendors each payroll period.
- Single file solution
- Flexible electronic payroll disbursement options: direct deposit and pay card
- Single vendor for all payment methods
|Give Underserved Employees More Options
Help meet the needs of your employees so that electronic pay options become more viable and desirable while keeping things simple for your staff.
Give your employees an electronic pay card payment option while you enjoy potential lower payroll costs and reduced process complexity.
- Flexible payroll disbursement options
- Electronic pay card option for employees without traditional banking relationships
- The ALINE Card by ADP® pay card provides surcharge-free ATMs, a mobile app and many other features
With ALINE Pay by ADP Electronic Services, you get the pay card, online statement and payment options you and your employees need. As a result, you can reduce complexity, help achieve higher electronic adoption and reduce your costs to process payroll, all while giving your employees more options and great service.
More information on ALINE electronic payment solutions
ALINE Pay by ADP is a single-source solution for businesses that want to move their employees toward 100 percent electronic pay and includes everything you need to help reduce the cost and operational inefficiencies of payroll administration:
- Designed to assist with your compliance in all 50-states
- Innovative wage funding and distribution solution
- Flexible payment disbursement options
- Available electronic payment and W2 statements
- Alternative pay statement options include online, mobile, IVR and available print-on-demand devices
- Instant payment ability
- Employee self-serve functionality
How ALINE Pay by ADPSM may benefit your business
Single solution — One reliable resource with a single file process can reduce the burden of managing multiple vendor processes and contingencies.
Increased efficiency — When you increase electronic pay adoption, your payroll department can focus on strategic tasks.
Cost savings — Electronic pay cards can help eliminate printing and distribution expenses:
- Top performers in electronic payroll distribution achieved a 90 percent distribution rate at a cost per employee of $41.
- Companies with electronic payroll distribution of only 76 percent had a cost per employee of $84.
- Companies with high employee participation in electronic payroll can cut their payroll processing costs by 50 percent.1, 2
How ALINE Pay by ADPSM may benefit your employees
Flexible payroll disbursement options
ALINE Pay by ADPSM enables you to pay employees using a combination of:
- Full-service direct deposit
- ALINE Card by ADP® pay card
- ALINE Check by ADPSM
These payment methods are best in class and provide accuracy, reliability and help to assure that your employees will be paid on time, every time. And when your employees choose direct deposit or the ALINE Pay Card, your payroll disbursement becomes totally electronic. You’ll save costs associated with multiple bank fees and vendor files by using our single file containing your bank, wage statement and card enrollment data (optional).
Direct Deposit — Direct deposit eliminates the need for paper checks by electronically depositing payroll funds directly into your employees’ bank accounts. You save time and cost by eliminating the need to prepare and reconcile checks in-house.
ALINE Card by ADP® pay card — When employees choose the ALINE Card by ADP pay card, funds are electronically loaded onto a network-branded pay card so that they can access their money immediately on payday. There’s no credit approval and no banking relationship needed to get an ALINE Card. Once they have funds on their ALINE Card, employees can:
- Withdraw cash from surcharge-free ATMs
- Get cash back at the point of sale with no additional fees
- Make purchases and pay bills with no fees Access important information using the free ADP Mobile Solutions app
- Customize their ALINE Card
ALINE Check by ADPSM — As a component of the ALINE Pay electronic payment solution, employees also have the option to use the new ALINE Check to receive their payroll funds.
The ALINE Card and ALINE Check are especially attractive to businesses with employees who cannot or do not have a banking relationship. Here are just a few reasons why employees will welcome this payday option:
Reduces fees — Employees may be paying high fees to cash their paychecks and pay bills every month, expenses they could save with an ALINE Card or use of ALINE Check.
Saves time — Once they receive their paycheck, they may have to run around to different places and wait in line to cash it or purchase money orders or pay bills, a burden that’s removed when they have an ALINE Card.
Provides more freedom — With the ALINE Card, employees know that their money is automatically deposited. They don’t have to worry about how they’ll get their paycheck on sick days or vacation days.
ALINE Pay by ADP helps your business move to electronic pay with more options and hands-on help
ALINE Card includes key components that assist in easing the move to electronic pay for your business and your employees:
iPay — Electronic statements and self-service
1 The Hackett Group, Payroll Performance Study, 2009.
2 Payroll Association, Workforce Management and Payroll Performance Studies, 2010.
The ADP Logo and ADP are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. ALINE Card by ADP is a registered trademark of ADP, Inc. ALINE Pay by ADP and ALINE Check by ADP are service marks of ADP, Inc.