Automatic Data Processing
Insurance Agency, Inc.
Let us help you find the right workers' compensation insurance, property and casualty and small busines health insurance coverage for your business.
When you work with Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, you can be sure that you're getting a team of licensed professionals to help you select the right workers' compensation insurance and small business health insurance to suit your business needs.
We're more than just a business insurance agency. In addition to providing guidance through our licensed service teams, as an affiliate of ADP, Inc., we can provide you with options that will incorporate your insurance choices with your ADP payroll products resulting in innovative administrative and payment solutions for your business.
Insurance offerings include:
Property & Casualty
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)1
- Statutory Disability
- Commercial Umbrella Liability Policy
- Business Automotive
Health & Benefits2
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Group Life
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
Finding the right coverage for you is only the start of our relationship.
Our clients enjoy valuable and attractive benefits, including:
- Licensed insurance professionals to evaluate your needs and find you the right coverage.
- A dedicated, licensed Client Relationship Manager for all Health & Benefits clients and for qualifying3 Property & Casualty clients.
- Seamless integration of your ADP payroll with your workers' compensation and group health premium payments.4
- An experienced support team of On-boarding, Compliance, and Audit Analysis specialists to help guide you each step of the way.
- Partners with many of the available carriers in the markets we serve.
All of this so YOU can devote YOUR time and energy to YOUR business priorities.
It is not often that you get really great customer service and from a large company [like ADPIA]. It has been a really great personal customer experience that will stop us from moving to any of your competitors.
– Nancy Lee, President, My Life Registry LLC
1 BOP policies are written directly with our carrier partners.
2 Health & Benefits only available in AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IN, MD, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA and District of Columbia.
3 Workers' Compensation policy must be at least $20,000 in premium to receive a dedicated, licensed Client Manager.
4 Health & Benefits premium payment solutions are available with select carrier partners in select states.
All insurance products will be offered and sold only through Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc., its licensed agents or its licensed insurance partners, 1 ADP Blvd., Roseland, NJ 07068. CA License # 0D04044. Licensed in 50 states. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP's tax filing service to take advantage of ADP's Premium Payment Program for Workers' Compensation. Certain services are provided through the carrier partners and an additional carrier fee may apply. . The information provided herein is general and not intended as tax or legal advice. Should you have questions, you should consult with your tax or legal advisor. ADP, the ADP Logo and Pay-by-Pay are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. ©2012 ADP, Inc.