How Professional Employer Organization Services (PEO) Can Benefit Your Business
For some business leaders,professional employer organization services (PEO) is an unfamiliar concept. However, PEO services offer a relationship in which you select a provider to become your dedicated HR management and benefits administration partner, and deliver a broad range of HR services through a “co-employment” or employee leasing model.
In a standard PEO, you retain the day-to-day control over how you manage your employees, and your provider handles the HR management and benefits administration, including:
- Managing certain critical HR service responsibilities such as payroll, benefits and workers’ compensation
- Shouldering many common employer risks
- Offering health plans
- Providing IT infrastructure for HR management
- Training your employees in both online and classroom venues
PEO Services - Benefit from the “Shared Responsibility” Model
When you establish a co-employment relationship, you’re also sharing certain risks and liabilities with the provider. Shared responsibility means you’re not facing the threat and impact of changes to regulatory laws and other compliance requirements alone.
For example, through TotalSourceSM Professional Employer Organization Services, our risk and compliance experts keep on top of the thousands of annual changes to regulations so you don’t have to. As a result, we can help you avoid common benefits administration and HR management pitfalls and solve little problems before they turn into big ones.
Advantages of Using ADP As Your PEO Services Provider
ADP TotalSource integrates all major HR management and employee benefits functions into a single-source solution, one that translates into real savings, increased efficiency and greater peace of mind. Key reasons to consider ADP TotalSource PEO Services include:
- Expert advice from a trusted HR Business Partner who is dedicated to helping your organization proactively manage your employees, and make the right business decisions about employee benefits.
- Shared responsibilities with a leading authority on employment risk.
- The ability to scale up or down with a minimal impart on your infrastructure through ADP’s flexible technology platform.
- The opportunity to optimize your benefits and employee services like a Fortune 500 company through ADP TotalSource’s PEO Services procurement model.
For many small and mid-sized organizations, this relationship helps remove administrative burdens so the principals can focus on building business.
Access PEO services and expertise for all aspects of your HR program
ADP TotalSource is the leading PEO services solution in the industry, and can help you in areas including: