ADP's Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment
Program for Workers' Compensation
Tired of manually managing your workers' compensation premium payments?
ADP's Pay-by-Pay Premium Payment Program takes the manual administration and guesswork out of calculating your workers' compensation premiums, and frees up your time to focus on what you do best...run your business.
How can your business benefit from ADP's Pay-by-Pay?
By integrating your ADP payroll with your workers compensation coverage and using the ADP Pay-by-Pay program, you will:
- Pay only what you owe for workers' compensation premiums, when you owe it.
- Eliminate the large, up-front premium deposit*, which helps free up cash flow that you can re-invest in your business to build profitability.
- Accurately calculate and collect your premium payments each pay period, based on the actual payroll processed - minimizing the risk of over or under payments at your year-end audit.
Your time matters. Your money matters.
Moreover, since ADP's Pay-by-Pay is automated, it simplifies administrative tasks so you can feel confident that your premium payments are accurate and on time, every time. Other benefits of Pay-by-Pay include:
- Accurately calculating overtime wages and tips when necessary
- Decreasing the risk of late payment policy cancellations because payments are sent directly to the carrier
- Providing access to a responsive client service team
- Provides a convenient, online, management report available to you at no additional cost, each time you run payroll.**
The Service You Deserve.
Our ADP Support Team is made up of On-boarding, Compliance, and Audit Analysis specialists—all experts in their fields to help your business.
Our work is all about helping patients who are hurting. Every day is pretty hectic. The Pay-by-Pay Program provides relief for my staff by handling the tasks that can interrupt patient care.
– Dr. Joseph Young, Chiropractor at Cornerstone Chiropractic
*While premium deposits may be eliminated by most carriers, mandatory state assessment fees may be required in some states.
**The Pay-by-Pay® Premium Report contains confidential employee payroll information. It is available only to the contact you have provided for workers' compensation. The contact you have identified may be changed at anytime by calling ADP Insurance Services customer service center at 800-524-7024 from 8:00a.m.-8:00p.m. (EST).
This material covers the offering of the Pay-by-Pay payroll feature of ADP's payroll processing services and does not involve the offer or sale of any insurance product. Some products may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP tax filing service to take advantage of the Pay-by-Pay Program. The information provided herein is general and not intended as tax or legal advice. Should you have questions, you should consult with your tax or legal advisor. All insurance products will be offered and sold only through Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc., its licensed agents or its licensed insurance partners. Certain services may not be available in all states. CA license #0D04044. ADP, the ADP Logo and Pay-by-Pay are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. ©2012 ADP, Inc.