Eligibility and Enrollment Systems
Your employee benefits strategy relies on the strength of your eligibility and enrollment systems. Technology, transactions, compliance and employee perception of benefits can all have cascading effects throughout your benefits programs and, eventually, your entire business.
For you: Better delivery, lower costs
When you work with ADP you’ll receive a combination of exceptional service, practical experience and technology know-how – all of which can result in improved benefits delivery and reduced costs.
ADP offers your organization:
- Expertise–Best practices for your regulatory compliance obligations.
- Flexibility–Fast, nimble set-up of the annual enrollment process.
- Scale–The ability to create multiple groups, tiers and rates across your entire workforce, regardless of plan design complexity.
- Consistency–Eligibility rules are enforced during initial enrollment and throughout the employee’s service.
- Communications–A broad array of employee communications services during enrollment and throughout the year.
- Insights–Tools for examining benefits usage to fine-tune benefits offerings based on employee demand.
- Integration–Close connection with other ADP services, such as payroll solutions and dependent verification.
- Engagement–The opportunity to use enrollment to help educate employees on the value and features of their benefits.
For your employees: Tools, communication, guidance
Industry studies have shown that when employees understand and are satisfied with their benefits, they’re also more likely to be satisfied and engaged overall (Source:10th Annual Study of Employee Benefits Trends: Seeing Opportunity in Shifting Tides 2012).
We partner with you to offer your employees:
- Introduction–A positive first impression of your organization’s health and welfare benefits program.
- Information–Decision support tools to help them find plan options that best meet their indicated personal and financial requirements.
- Support–Sophisticated yet easy-to-use self-service tools and personal assistance from our knowledgeable HR Service Center for completing the enrollment process.
ADP has a team of professionals who are dedicated to monitoring, evaluating and implementing new regulatory changes for client solutions.