ADP can help your clients
through all stages – from
start-up to success.
Refer Your Clients
When you refer clients to ADP, they get industry-leading products and solutions backed by superior service and support from a single provider, and you benefit from complimentary resources, membership in our Loyalty Program, or even new revenue through our Shared Revenue Incentive Program.
Benefits for your clients:
- The ability to better manage their cash, people and tax compliance challenges with our small business payroll platform, RUN Powered by ADP®, backed by 24/7/365 support
- Special bundled pricing options and promotions for the best value possible
- Expert compliance support to help reduce risk and avoid penalties
Access to other integrated services, including
Benefits for you:
- Anytime, anywhere electronic access to your clients’ ADP payroll data and reports, so you get the information you need to work quickly and efficiently
- General Ledger Interface (GLI) to electronically import ADP payroll-related journal entries into accounting applications such as QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Enterprise, Creative Solutions, Xero and CSV export format
- A specialized Accountant HelpDesk and a dedicated sales representative to serve as a single point of contact for your firm
- More time for you to be a trusted advisor to your clients
“As a CPA firm, we’d rather spend our time on the accounting and tax planning for our clients, and we felt payroll-type services were better left to the experts.”
Owner, Henry C. Levy and Company
Ways to get rewarded
ADP’s Loyalty Program
When you refer a client to ADP, you are automatically enrolled in our Loyalty Program for accounting professionals. The more clients you refer the more rewards you reap. With just one referral you start at the Silver level and can earn even more practice and business rewards as you progress to Gold and Platinum levels, including:
- Complimentary ADP payroll service for your own practice and free access to the CCH1 online Master and State Tax Guides, and Resource Library
- Complimentary ADP Retirement Plan Administrative Services and other popular CCH publications such as the 1040 Express Answers Book
- Free and discounted CPE courses on critical and timely topics
- An ADP-sponsored event2 for your firm and other practice resources such as TheTaxBook Deluxe edition
To learn more, please call 855-408-3751.
ADP’s Revenue Share Incentive Program
If you prefer to participate in ADP’s Revenue Share Incentive Program, you can earn revenue for each new referral that becomes an ADP client, plus ongoing residual on the service retention of all your referred clients.
New Partners: Interested in learning? Please call 855-408-3751.
Existing Partners: Log in to manage your Revenue Share account
“In terms of how much time we’re saving, for all of us, at a 50 person firm, it’s got to be hundreds of hours a year.”
KDMS Certified Public Accountants
1 A Wolters Kluwer business
2 All event details to be determined by ADP and are subject to change at any time in its sole discretion. Not redeemable for cash.
* All insurance products will be offered and sold only through Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc., its licensed agents or its licensed insurance partners, 1 ADP Blvd., Roseland, NJ 07068. CA License # 0D04044. Licensed in 50 states. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP's tax filing service to take advantage of ADP's Premium Payment Program for Workers' Compensation.
Human Resource Management
A simple and strategic approach to HR for more efficient, effective people management.
Benefits programs that work with company strategy, culture and existing technology.
Time and Attendance
Automated time tracking and attendance planning that integrates with ADP’s payroll solution.
Professional Employer Organization
Dedicated HR management and benefits administration through a co-employment model.
Easy setup or transfer of retirement plans, such as 401(k) or SIMPLE IRA, that seamlessly integrate with ADP’s payroll solution.
Workers’ compensation and small business health insurance your clients need plus integration with ADP’s payroll solution.
Tax and Compliance
Expert support for the most complex employment-related tax and payment compliance requirements.
Automated and streamlined invoicing and wage payments to help save time, money and resources.
Take your practice to the next level.
Payroll Processing for Accounting Professionals
Small Business Payroll for your clients
Learn how our products can help your clients.