Work less, profit more.
That’s ADP’s powerful payroll solution.
Process Payroll and Beyond
As a close, trusted advisor, your clients turn to you for their payroll, tax filing and even human resources needs. You can leverage ADP’s comprehensive payroll solution to help deepen and strengthen these relationships, help grow your revenue and increase client retention, turning payroll into a potentially high-margin service for your firm.
Less work, less worry and more profit.
Benefits for You:
RUN Powered by ADP® Payroll for Partners requires no upfront technology investment, and comes with simple pricing, dedicated service, and custom marketing materials and support. Plus, when you work with ADP, you get an “all-access pass” to insights, resources and professional development opportunities to help you succeed in running your payroll service and growing your practice.
See RUN Payroll for Partners in action.
Features and benefits of RUN Payroll for Partners
Innovative payroll processing
Process your clients’ payroll anytime, anywhere and on virtually any leading mobile device.
- Cloud-based payroll processing with a mobile-friendly user interface and wizard for anytime, anywhere firm processing and employee access to personal data
- Integration with robust features such as time and labor management solutions, retirement plans and workers’ compensation premium payment program*
- Access to view and analyze current payroll activity whether you’re at home, at the office or on the road
- Instant previews of payroll liability and cash required before payroll is finalized, so there are no costly surprises
- No new software purchases or upgrades required, so you never have to worry if your technology is up to date or pay to get the latest version
- Secure offsite hosting of your clients’ payroll databases so you can process your client’s payroll from anywhere, and a great feature for your own disaster recovery plans
Full range of tax filing options
End-to-end payroll tax filing — from do-it-yourself, non-tax electronic filing and depositing, to full tax filing options — with integrated HR features to help maintain compliance.
- Electronic filing and depositing options in addition to full tax filing
- Accurate federal, state and local payroll tax deposits and filing
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) automatically deposited and filed on your behalf
- Labor Law Poster Update Service helps ensure your clients are in compliance by displaying the latest Federal and State Labor Law posters on their business premises
Easy-to-Use HR resources
RUN Payroll for Partners delivers access to practical HR tools, resources and support to help your clients stay in compliance, keep up with HR best practices and better manage their employees.
- Best-in-class support for compliance challenges, such as wage and hour issues, hiring, separations, and new provisions introduced by the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Access to a HelpDesk of certified HR professionals for best-practice tips and quick, accurate answers to your clients’ toughest employee-related and compliance questions
- Access to the RUN online library of HR forms, toolkits and other documents to help save you and your clients time and money
- Intuitive tools to help create and manage a company handbook and company policies in just a few easy steps
- Resources to help streamline hiring, record storage and the employee management process so your clients can focus on the more strategic parts of their businesses
Electronic Time and Attendance
Automated and secure Time and Attendance solutions to help enhance payroll accuracy and process payroll more efficiently. Learn More
- Improved pay accuracy and assistance with wage and hour compliance
- Proactive alerts to help reduce overtime hours and biometrics to help reduce time theft
- Automated attendance and time-off management tracking to help reduce administrative burden
32% in cost savings
Amount businesses reported saving when they use a common vendor for payroll, HR, time and attendance, and health and welfare.1
Marketing support for your new payroll service
The marketing materials and support you need to quickly and cost-effectively launch your new payroll service offering.
- Online portal to create your own custom professional marketing materials and collateral to help sell and promote your firm’s payroll service
- Customizable brochures and flyer to support your firm’s branding and color scheme, with industry graphics available for your use
- Communications for your clients, including email and website copy to help inform clients of your new service offerings
“To other accountants, my peers, I think you should investigate ADP’s options and see what fits. They have solutions for small businesses.”
Robert Iracane, CPA
Watch Robert’s full story
General Ledger Interfacing (GLI)
Electronically import payroll-related journal entries from the RUN payroll platform into desktop and online accounting applications to save time and avoid duplicate data entry.
- Works with applications such as QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Enterprise, Creative Solutions, and Xero. Includes a CSV format for easy mapping to other solutions.
- Eliminates re-keying of data from ADP payroll into the accounting application
- Anytime access directly from the RUN platform
- Complimentary mapping of your ADP pay fields to your account name in your applicable accounting software, plus complete instructions and technical support
- Password controlled, with all data protected by SSL 128-bit encryption
Seamless payroll integration with other valuable ADP services
With RUN Payroll for Partners, you can offer your clients other automated and integrated solutions to help them manage their cash, people and compliance challenges simply and efficiently, including Payment Solutions, Retirement Services, and a Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation.*
- Streamlined Payment Solutions : Automated invoicing to help save time, money and resources
- Retirement Services: Easy setup or transfer of retirement plans, such as 401(k) or SIMPLE IRA, that save time spent on plan administration
- Insurance Services : Premium payment programs to help your clients improve cash flow and reduce penalties and risk
1 The Hidden Reality of Payroll & HR Administration Costs. PwC Saratoga, January 2011.
* All insurance products will be offered and sold only through Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc., its licensed agents or its licensed insurance partners, 1 ADP Blvd., Roseland, NJ 07068. CA License # 0D04044. Licensed in 50 states. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP's tax filing service to take advantage of ADP's Premium Payment Program for Workers' Compensation.
Free Strategy Brief
“3 Easy Ways Payroll Can Help Grow Your Business”
Human Resource Management
A simple and strategic approach to HR for more efficient, effective people management.
Benefits programs that work with company strategy, culture and existing technology.
Time and Attendance
Automated time tracking and attendance planning that integrates with ADP’s payroll solution.
Professional Employer Organization
Dedicated HR management and benefits administration through a co-employment model.
Easy setup or transfer of retirement plans, such as 401(k) or SIMPLE IRA, that seamlessly integrate with ADP’s payroll solution.
Workers’ compensation and small business health insurance your clients need plus integration with ADP’s payroll solution.
Tax and Compliance
Expert support for the most complex employment-related tax and payment compliance requirements.
Automated and streamlined invoicing and wage payments to help save time, money and resources.
Take your practice to the next level with ADP.
Payroll Processing for Accounting Professionals
Small Business Payroll for your clients
Learn how our products can help your clients.