ADP Supports Applicants Reentering the Workforce with New Additions to the ADP SmartCompliance® Unemployment Claims Module
Integration of RiseSmart’s ® Next-Generation Outplacement Solution Helps Employees in Transition Find the Right Jobs, Update Their Application Materials and Seek Guidance on Their Job Search
Tweet this: @ADP SmartCompliance and @RiseSmart team up to help employees with their #jobsearch http://bit.ly/10NPPnp #ADPcompliance #UnemploymentClaims
ROSELAND, N.J. – November 4, 2014 – ADP®, a leading global provider of human capital management solutions, today announced that the ADP SmartCompliance® Unemployment Claims module is integrating RiseSmart’s outplacement solution. This new functionality will help applicants find their next position and reenter the workforce faster while their former employers work with ADP to help reduce and control unemployment insurance (UI) claim costs and stay in compliance with changing state regulations related to UI.
“By collaborating with RiseSmart, we are enhancing the ADP SmartCompliance platform to help guide our clients beyond the claims process and help employees in transition,” said Gary Lott, division vice president and general manager of ADP Payments and Compliance solutions. “This application will help transitioning employees get back to work faster, while continuing to help employers achieve better oversight with unemployment claims management and expenses.”
RiseSmart’s career transition application includes the following features:
- Job matching – RiseSmart’s job engine surfaces job leads in various industries and intelligently matches employees in transition with positions according to skill and experience.
- Professional branding – Employees in transition can strengthen their resumes and cover letters by leveraging RiseSmart’s online tools.
- Social media integration – Employees in transition can take advantage of social networking to help identify new connections that can facilitate their job search.
- E-Coaching – Employees in transition have full access to a library of content that’s relevant to their job search and application process.
- Job search dashboard – This interactive dashboard allows employees to track action items and record notes for jobs, helping to ensure they stay on track throughout their job search.
“It’s an honor to have an integral role in enhancing the ADP SmartCompliance Unemployment Claims module,” said Sanjay Sathe, president and CEO of RiseSmart. “We believe this collaboration and integration with ADP’s claims module makes it easier than ever before for employers to offer career transition benefits to every single employee, thereby facilitating workforce changes, protecting employer brands, and positively impacting employee morale.”
The ADP SmartCompliance Unemployment Claims module helps support businesses by scanning unemployment claims forms, storing employee wage and separation data, completing audits and controlling overcharges on benefits. In addition, users can leverage the module’s online reporting capabilities to track their claims and identify trends around their company’s separation practices to help maximize the benefits of the UI service.
For more information about the ADP SmartCompliance visit the Unemployment Claims module on ADP.com.
Employers around the world rely on ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP) for cloud-based solutions and services to help manage their most important asset – their people. From human resources and payroll to talent management to benefits administration, ADP brings unmatched depth and expertise in helping clients build a better workforce. A pioneer in Human Capital Management (HCM) and business process outsourcing, ADP serves more than 610,000 clients in 100 countries. ADP.com.
The ADP logo, ADP, and ADP SmartCompliance are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2014 ADP, LLC.
ADP Public Relations
Jill Lewis, Weber Shandwick for ADP