"In the Business of Your Success" Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase necessary.
Open only to legal U.S. residents 21 years of age and older.
Odds of winning depend on number of entries from eligible entries received from each of forty-five (45) ADP sales regions. Void where prohibited. All entries must be provided to an ADP representative by December 30, 2011 to qualify.
"In the Business of Your Success" Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES.
Offered only in the 50 United States and District of Columbia ("U.S.") and open only to legal U.S. residents 21 years of age and older who are employed as accountants at firms contacted by an ADP sales representative during the Promotion Period (December 19, 2011 to December 30, 2011). Any determinations of eligibility will be made by ADP, Inc. ("Sponsor") whose decisions are final. Participants may be subject to rules imposed by their employers relative to referrals and their participation in promotions and should check with their company for any relevant policies. Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and members of their immediate families and persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law or internal business or company policy.
2. PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: Any eligible accountant who receives a registration form from an ADP sales representative, completes it and returns it by hand to the ADP sales representative within the Promotion Period will receive the applicable entries in the "In the Business of Your Success" sweepstakes as follows:
- one entry for completing the "Accountant Information" section of the form
- additional entries for each referral provided in the Referral section of the form.
3. PRIZES: On or about January 6, 2012 the Sponsor will conduct random drawings to award three (3) "In the Business of Your Success" Grand Prize winners that will be selected from among the eligible entries submitted from all ADP sales regions and will be awarded the following:
- 1st Prize - American Express gift card worth $1000
- 2nd Prize - American Express gift card worth $750
- 3rd Prize - American Express gift card worth $250
Winners will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail to their firm address for distribution to the winner at Sponsor's sole discretion. Each "In the Business of Your Success" Prize winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability, which must be returned within 14 days of delivery, or an alternate winner may be selected.
Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes, not otherwise specified, are the sole responsibility of winners. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this promotion; and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives and their respective officers, directors and employees from and against any and all liability, injuries, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of their participation in the sweepstakes and acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage. Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives and their respective officers, directors and employees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (a) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, in which case the prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. All entries and entry information become property of Sponsor. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution except by Sponsor due to unavailability in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Limit one prize per person per firm. Sponsor makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, expressed or implied, respecting the performance or use of the prize, and expressly disclaim the warranties of qualify, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
5. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Federal or State courts located in Morris County, New Jersey; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
6. WINNER LIST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by January 31, 2012 to: Director of Accountant Marketing "In the Business of Your Success" Sweepstakes Winners, 71 Hanover Road, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Sponsor: ADP, Inc. – Small Business Services Division, 71 Hanover Road, Florham Park, NJ 07932
© 2011 ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.