Terms and Conditions of Use
Automatic Data Processing, LLC, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates ("ADP"), provides the information and services on its World Wide Web site(s) (the "Site") under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of ADP, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") for any purpose including, but not limited to use as "hot links" or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of ADP or such third party that may own the Mark. Please click here for a list of ADP Marks. Questions concerning trademarks should be directed to Tina Salem at Tina.Salem@adp.com.
3. TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in ADP's Web site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although ADP monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While ADP makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, ADP makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of ADP. The links are only provided as a convenience and ADP does not endorse any of these sites. ADP assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does ADP make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
6. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. ADP prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. ADP reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. ADP has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
7. NO WARRANTIES. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. ADP uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. ADP periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. ADP assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ADP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF ADP WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to ADP. The ADP Web Site Privacy Statement describes how we use and protect information you provide to us.
10. SECURITY. Data transmitted to and from ADP client Sites is encrypted for the user's protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. ADP is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of ADP sites. In order to protect you and your data, ADP may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
11. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA. User acknowledges and agrees that by providing ADP with any personal information through the Site, User consents to the transmission of such personal user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with ADP's standard business practices and the ADP Web Site Privacy Statement.
12. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
13. PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, ADP has registered an agent with the U.S. Copyright Office. Notices of claimed copyright infringement on the Site should be directed to: Automatic Data Processing, LLC, One ADP Boulevard, MS 325, Roseland, NJ 07068-1728, Attn: Neal Feivelson.
14. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of New Jersey or the federal district courts sitting in New Jersey, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
ADP Trademarks and Service Marks
The following are registered and pending trademarks and service marks of ADP, LLC, which may appear in ADP Websites:
ADP ACCESS FLEXACCOUNT®
ADP COLLABORATION EDGESM
ADP DOCUMENT CLOUD®
ADP EMPLOYEE EXCLUSIVES®
ADP FRONT OFFICE EDGESM
ADP HEALTH & BENEFITS ADVANTAGE®
ADP HEALTH & BENEFITS ADVANTAGE PLUS POWERED BY PAY-BY-PAY®
ADP HEALTHCARE EXCHANGE®
ADP INVOICE – ENTERPRISE EDITION®
ADP INVOICE – PROFESSIONAL EDITION®
ADP LEAVE ADMINISTRATION SERVICE®
ADP MOBILE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS®
ADP NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT REPORT®
ADP NATIONAL FRANCHISE REPORTSM
ADP REGIONAL EMPLOYMENT REPORTSM
ADP PARTNER CONNECT®
ADP PROCURE-TO-PAY SOLUTIONS®
ADP RESEARCH INSTITUTE®
ADP SMALL BUSINESS REPORT®
ADP SMART COMPLIANCESM
ADP TOTALSOURCE BOTTOM LINE. YOUR TEAM JUST GOT BETTER.®
ADP VANTAGE HCM®
ADP WORKFORCE NOW®
ALINE CARD BY ADP®
ALINE CHECK BY ADP®
ALINE PAY BY ADP®
FIRST CLASS SECURITY ADP WORLD CLASS SERVICE®
ONEADP SERVICE THE GATEWAY TO ADP®
TEAMPAY BY ADPSM
THE BRIDGE SPONSORED BY ADPSM
The following are registered and pending trademarks and service marks of ADP, LLC, or its subsidiaries or affiliates:
ALLTHE HIRING TOOLS YOU NEED. FROM A NAME YOU CAN COUNT ON.®
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE CONSULTANTS®
B & DESIGNSM
BD BOOT CAMP®
BDC SALES ADVISOR®
CALL OF THE NATION®
COBALT MARKET EDGESM
CVR REG AMERICASM
DEALERSHIP OPERATING PLAN®
DMI DIGITAL MOTORWORKS INC.®
DO THE RIGHT THING AND GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN®
DON’T BUY WITHOUT US®
IN THE BUSINESS OF YOUR SUCCESS®
IPLAN ISAVE IBENEFIT®
1-800-MY K PLAN®
PROVIDER EXCHANGE NETWORK®
RECRUITMENT LEADERSHIP TECHNOLOGY OUTSOURCING®
REST ASSURED YOU HAVE A PROFESSIONAL ON YOUR SIDE®
REST REAL ESTATE SERVICES TEAM DON’T BUY WITHOUT US®
RESULTS MADE EASY®
RUN POWERED BY ADP®
RUN POWERED BY ADP PAYROLL FOR ACCOUNTANTS®
STAFF MANAGE PAY AND RETAINSM
STAY ON TRACK…IT PAYS TO BE CERTIFIED®
TAKING YOUR BUSINESS HIRE®
THE BIG PICTURETM
THE RIGHT THING®
TOTAL TAX COMPLETESM
TOTAL TAX PLUSSM
TRAVER BD SYSTEM®
TRAVER TECHNOLOGIES DRIVING FRONT-END SOLUTIONS®
ADP and the ADP Logo are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. © Copyright ADP, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED