Careers at ADP in the Philippines
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Who is ADP Philippines?
ADP Philippines is an offshore subsidiary of ADP, Inc. and has been in the country since 2010. A global leader in HR and Payroll solutions for over 60 years, ADP operations in the Philippines cater to global clients with payroll services, tax services, technical services, time and labor management, Implementation, IT support and benefits administration.
Why work for ADP?
- ADP Philippines provides a good working environment where associates can maximize their potential, specialized skillset and talent.
- In ADP Philippines, you can have a career – not just a job.
- ADP has a solid foundation of innovative solutions, is recognized as a global leader and has a progressive vision for the future.
- The talent in the Philippines is valued by ADP. It recognizes the Filipino’s inherent service-oriented culture that creates significant impact for its clients.
Let's get started – search open positions at ADP Philippines today!
Who we're looking for
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- 1-3 years high volume, problem resolution, technical clients service experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Strong verbal/written communication and telephone etiquette skills are required.
- U.S. payroll and Benefits knowledge is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of math, ability to work with numbers.
Types of positions available:
- Junior Analyst
- Senior Analyst
- Team Leader
- Associate Manager
- Senior Manager
- Service Director